Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 1st, 2018, 07:00 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Springtime Custom Competition - Entries Due by 4/9

Thanks for the entry, @Heroscaper 101 ! However, I do like to keep the entries anonymous for the duration of the contest. I've saved the picture to my computer, so if you want to remove the card from that post it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you want to send a PM to me with EDIT: the other ones, so they can be posted with this card in the poll, that would help a lot to. Feel free to PM me for any more assistance.

To the rest of you, uh, try not to look at the picture in the previous post.

Good luck to you and all the ent-ries so far!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; April 1st, 2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 06:13 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Less than a week to get those entrees in!

I'm rooting for you! If you're looking for a fun reason to make some customs, you're barking up the right tree! Maybe this will plant some seeds for your creativity! A lot of the entries I've received are very in-tree-ging! Don't forgest to attaxe your card to the PM you send me! You won't beleaf how long I can continue these puns! I'm probably knot oakay! You probably arbored at this point! If I do too many more you'll surely weep, willyou? I could keep this up for ever, green you wood be at that point! I should probably branch out my comedy stratetrees! Maple you wish this would end, but you've got to admit it's put you in a cherry mood! I know it's made me feel peachy! I've really gotten the mosst out of this! You're probably a lot alder now than when you started reading this post (get it? Post?)! These jokes are definitely pining! I should spruce them up a bit! I'm sure you're sequoia'f them!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 3rd, 2018, 07:10 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
You probably arbored at this point!
A power I considered and rejected:

Arboring a Grudge
When attacking a figure that has inflicted a wound on Tree Thingy, roll two additional dice.

Last edited by ollie; April 3rd, 2018 at 07:21 PM. Reason: If high quality powers like this one didn't make the cut, just how good is my entry going to be??
Old April 6th, 2018, 06:09 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Dang, only a few days. I need to get moving! Time to dig up some old treefolk customs...

Edit: Are there recommended sizes/heights anywhere for the minis in the OP? I know most of them are reasonably large, but the one I recognize from Mage Knight would be a Medium 5 size.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; April 6th, 2018 at 06:33 PM.
Old April 6th, 2018, 06:51 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Dang, only a few days. I need to get moving! Time to dig up some old treefolk customs...

Edit: Are there recommended sizes/heights anywhere for the minis in the OP? I know most of them are reasonably large, but the one I recognize from Mage Knight would be a Medium 5 size.
I probably should have done this earlier, but I updated the OP to reflect the heights I found for these guys in about 10 minutes on Google. I don't know how reliable those heights were though, since you say that the one from Mage Knight is medium five but Troll and Toad said it's 1.5 inches... Maybe you were talking about the one that's in the collage and not in the spoiler, though. Or maybe Troll and Toad has a defective ruler.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 6th, 2018, 07:14 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I probably should have done this earlier, but I updated the OP to reflect the heights I found for these guys in about 10 minutes on Google. I don't know how reliable those heights were though, since you say that the one from Mage Knight is medium five but Troll and Toad said it's 1.5 inches... Maybe you were talking about the one that's in the collage and not in the spoiler, though. Or maybe Troll and Toad has a defective ruler.
Medium 5 is about 1.5 inches, so that should be right. Though the one in the spoiler that says it's 3"... I think I have that figure (not in front of me) and he's definitely a more normal sized dude. (For comparison, this guy is literally 2 guys stacked on top of each other and they list him at 2.25" which is probably correct.) Maybe T&T is counting the base, though, because MK humans themselves can be smaller than Heroscape figures, but they're listed at 1.5".

Based on that, do these Heroscape conversions seem correct(ish)?

Spoiler Alert!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:49 AM

OK so it took me like all of 5 minutes one I realized the contest was ending soon to get the creative juices flowing and put together a card and bio. Uploaded, PM'd, and contest entered!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 8th, 2018, 04:38 PM
On vacation...

Tomorrow is the last day to ent-er!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that you think I'm quite a sap after reading the last pun post, but you can stick that idea where photosynthesis can't occonifer. I can needle in a few more if I deciduous to. Yew were hoping that last post would be the pineacle of my jokes on this topic, but it was just tinder for the fire; in spite of how radical that post was it was still just the radicle in this comedic germination. I won't be stumped in my pursuit of tree pun perfection, and I won't trunkate this post no matter how unpoplar it is! This is figger than the boleth of us, cone't you seed that? This is about libertree everywhere; for alder and younger, larch and small, tannin and pale, smart and graft, cinnamon and holy man! There is mulch at stake here! I'm aspen for your help, so who's with me? We're tired of being bamboozled! We walnut stand fir it! WE WALNUT STAND FIR IT! It will take gall, and it will be hawd, but together we can free tree-puns frond the gnarly hands of comedic sticks in the mud!

And with that, I take my leaf.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 9th, 2018, 02:51 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Deadline day entry here!
Old April 9th, 2018, 12:04 PM
On vacation...

The last day is here!

I'll use up the last wittle bit of my wit and branch out from the last couple posts with a fitting smiley.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards