Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 9th, 2016, 07:53 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 2 POSTED

So. I was supposed to play at 7:00 EST tonight. And my opponent still hasn't shown up over 52 minutes. We both said EST so it's not timezone. But I will let you guys decide what I should do about it. If you say report it as a win for me I will wait until tomorrow and give him the chance to see this and give me the reasoning and try to find another time.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old July 10th, 2016, 12:18 PM

dillerbocker is surprisingly tart

Ya bro sorry I went 3 hours the other way but I have been available all day yesterday and as I told you I'm available all day today. I have been PMing you for the last 3 hours and hit you up last night at 10p my time so I'm definitely available sorry I missed the 7p your time 4pm my time I came on at 10p my time. still haven't heard from you though....

Let's try again today 4p my time 7p your time...I'll let you know if somwething comes up so you're not waiting in game...

Last edited by dillerbocker; July 10th, 2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old July 10th, 2016, 09:23 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Update. I am sick so I was in bed until 5pm EST. I am feeling a lot better so me and dillerbocker will probably be playing 7est and 4 in Arizona. Which is probably Pacific.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old July 11th, 2016, 03:07 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Update. I am sick so I was in bed until 5pm EST. I am feeling a lot better so me and dillerbocker will probably be playing 7est and 4 in Arizona. Which is probably Pacific.
AZ is on mountain time.
Old July 11th, 2016, 08:11 AM

So @dillerbocker 's PM inbox is full and I don't know when he will clear it out so I'm gonna put this PM that I need to send him on here.

Spoiler Alert!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old July 11th, 2016, 09:14 AM

dillerbocker is surprisingly tart

Sure dude, I'll erase some messages but Monday night will work, I will need to jump on after I get home from work around 6p my time give or take a few minutes.
Old July 11th, 2016, 02:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
AZ is on mountain time.
... but because AZ does not observe Daylight Savings time, during the summer AZ is in the same time zone as the west coast, and is 3 hours behind the east coast, not 2 like most of the rest of the Mountain time zone.

In related news:

Quote:
We both said EST so it's not timezone.
While this was not the cause of the mix-up in your game, EST refers specifically to Eastern Standard Time. If your clock is set to Eastern Standard time then it's the same time that it is in Chicago or Dallas right now. If you are on the east coast of the USA you are currently on Eastern Daylight Time, which is an hour later.

I order to avoid this confusion I generally just schedule games by referring to "Eastern time" without reference to daylight savings, although this can (and did, for me, this week) create confusion when scheduling with people who are in places that don't observe daylight savings.

Last edited by dok; July 11th, 2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old July 11th, 2016, 09:30 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can we get a judge or someone knowledgeable for a ruling about Moltenclaw's special? I don't know if I'm explaining/doing it right.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; July 11th, 2016 at 09:32 PM. Reason: never mind
Old July 12th, 2016, 02:44 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 3 is on Wendigo.

Chris Perkins (2-0) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (2-0)
Chris Perkins: * Sir Gilbert, Finn the Viking Champion, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2, Nilfheim, Isamu
Chris Perkins chooses to place first or second.

kevindola (2-0) v. vegies dad (2-0)
kevindola: * Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Warriors, Roman Legionnaires, Marcu Esenwein
vegies dad: * 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Tagawa Samurai, Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
kevindola chooses to place first or second.
Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

dillerbocker (2-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-1)
dillerbocker: * Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Minions of Utgar x2, Omnicron Snipers x2
vegietarian18: * Death Chasers of Thesk x4, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Spartacus
vegietarian18 chooses to place first or second.

Sir Heroscape (1-1) v. Deroche (1-1)
Sir Heroscape: * Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Zetacron, Zombies of Morindan x5
Deroche: * Anubian Wolves x5, Khosumet the Darklord, Major Q10
Deroche chooses to place first or second.

dok (1-1) v. NeedsNewDice (1-1)
dok: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
NeedsNewDice: * Anubian Wolves x4, Krav Maga Agents, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein
NeedsNewDice chooses to place first or second.

MegaSilver (1-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-1)
MegaSilver: * Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x5, Nilfheim
Soundwarp SG-1: * Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Minions of Utgar x3, Krav Maga Agents
MegaSilver chooses to place first or second.

William099 (1-1) v. Eraguy816 (1-1)
William099: * Marro Dividers x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Brunak
Eraguy816: * Gladiatrons, Krav Maga Agents, Laglor, Microcorp Agents x3, Isamu
Eraguy816 chooses to place first or second.

elvenwizard9 (1-1) v. Black_Charos (0-2)
elvenwizard9: * Venoc Vipers x5, Venoc Warlord, Major Q9, Syvarris
Black_Charos: * Warriors of Ashra x5, Syvarris, Charos, Kyntela Gwyn
elvenwizard9 chooses to place first or second.

Taeblewalker (0-2) v. Dysole (0-2)
Taeblewalker: * Khosumet the Darklord, Anubian Wolves x5, Ogre Warhulk
Dysole: * Sir Hawthorne, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], MacDirk Warriors x4, Alastair MacDirk
Dysole chooses to place first or second.

Heroscaper Guy (0-2) v. CULLENFORCER (0-2)
Heroscaper Guy: * Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Moltenclaw
CULLENFORCER: * Marro Stingers x2, Su-Bak-Na, Ne-Gok-Sa, Tul-Bak-Ra, Brandis Skyhunter, Isamu
Heroscaper Guy chooses to place first or second.
Old July 12th, 2016, 09:20 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Update

In my haste to get round 3 out, I neglected to take care of the map under the overpass. It'll be rectified tonight. Thank you for your patience.

~Dysole, covering her tracks

Last edited by dok; July 12th, 2016 at 01:00 PM. Reason: There is also another mistake in the map; long story short, we will put an updated map in everyone's games tonight.
Old July 13th, 2016, 11:06 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 3 POSTED

Maps have been updated. Game on.
Old July 14th, 2016, 08:49 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 3 POSTED

Glyphs are Kelda, Wannok, and Valda, correct? That's Healer, Wound, and Move +2?

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events