and
ghost rider

I have some marren hounds
a wave 5 pack and some venoc vipers
and some ms figs pm and we can work out a deal
Old February 21st, 2007, 01:30 PM

Deathjester has disabled reputation
Hi Redgar PM sent

UK tourney Rumble in the House, Runner up.
Old February 21st, 2007, 01:38 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have Shades of Bleakewood coming out my ears. Since they came packed with the Heavy Gruts and I love Orcs I have a lot of extras.

If anyone is interested in getting more Shades let me know. I'll trade them for just about anything.
Old February 21st, 2007, 09:54 PM

chezious has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I have Shades of Bleakewood coming out my ears. Since they came packed with the Heavy Gruts and I love Orcs I have a lot of extras.

If anyone is interested in getting more Shades let me know. I'll trade them for just about anything.
All I have to trade is snow hex tiles from wave 5 and master set figures. Would you be willing to sell them, LMK? Thanks. Oh and thanks for the grid email. I appreciate it.

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

Good traders: Draconious, Deathjester, nbxfan, maska, The Malicious Pigpig, Who 'dat
Old February 21st, 2007, 10:34 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
mrbistro is an awesome trader!

Found some goodies in the box and it was packed to survive a nuclear blast!

Thanks for the gargoyle!

Hopefully he'll be giving me a similar comment on this thread by Saturday. Come on USPS!

...now to hunt down the remaining Wave 3 heroes and an Ullar flag bearer for my brother...
Old February 21st, 2007, 11:00 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
markwars I wouldnt mind taking a few of those shades off your hands.
I have a bunch of terrain and a bunch of random DnD, mageknight, heroclix pieces if your interested in making customs.
Im still looking for Jandar's Oath heroes...

Old February 22nd, 2007, 03:02 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I want:

Wave 6. All of it. Multiple times.

I have:

Dice towers.

And because I want wave 6 real bad, I'm sweetening my original pot. If you'll order a full set off House Mouse ($50 plus shipping) and have them shipped to me, I'll give you a deluxe tower with foam, plus a compact. That's $66 in dice towers.
Old February 22nd, 2007, 02:10 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
make it a custom tower of my choice and you have a deal

BTW people. I still have a sealed Volcanic wasteland, i'm trading for ONLY 2 squads of Marrow Drones. You can even be missing one of the Cards and i'll still take the trade.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:20 AM

chezious has disabled reputation
ATTENTION!

Here is an updated list of what I'm looking for. I have almost all of the packs to complete the waves collection. Take a look of what I need. I have access to parts of Wave 4 and Wave 5. There is one pack of Orm's Return at my Walmart that is selling for $11.00. LMK if anyone can help. Thanks.

Wave 1
-----------
Heroes of Bleakwood

Wave 3
-----------
ANY

Wave 6
---------
Zombie Pack.

Terrain
---------
TT

FB
----
Einar
Ullar

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

Good traders: Draconious, Deathjester, nbxfan, maska, The Malicious Pigpig, Who 'dat
Old February 23rd, 2007, 08:53 AM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I want:

Wave 6. All of it. Multiple times.

I have:

Dice towers.

And because I want wave 6 real bad, I'm sweetening my original pot. If you'll order a full set off House Mouse ($50 plus shipping) and have them shipped to me, I'll give you a deluxe tower with foam, plus a compact. That's $66 in dice towers.
Absolutely. I am 100% interested.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old February 23rd, 2007, 07:15 PM

zxc has disabled reputation
Hello,

I just got back from my local TRU. They have Jandar (x3), Utgar (x3), and Vydar (x1). I am in Puerto Rico and have a very limited access to Heroscape. The Heroscape here is more expensive too. The FB’s are 14.99 and wave packs are 15.99. The Walmarts here don't even carry HS anymore. Anyway, I know this is a long shot but I need the Einar and Ullar FB. Does anyone need any of the above FB’s for an Einar or Ullar?

Thanks

Can get:
Unopened Jandar (x3)
Unopened Utgar (x3)
Unopened Vydar (x1)

Need:
Unopened Einar
Unopened Ullar
Old February 24th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
stay_golden_PONYBOY is a kick-arse trader. I can't thank him enough and I highly recommend him. Well, recommend him for trading heroscape items that is. For all I know he's a terrible surgeon.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online