Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 7th, 2007, 02:09 PM

Cigarman has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Since cigarman is concerned about hardhitting questions, I have a few for him:

Are you honestly too dim to realize that just by being allowed to do the podcast, this is the first really good bone that Hasbro has thrown us since the fall of .net?

Are you going to let your usual acrid commentary and feigned concern about rigidity falsely color and misrepresent just how great it is that we had such a good interview for the podcast?

Finally, and this is the lightening round: Poof! You're a hotdog! Now why don't you go eat yourself?
Nice the see the rules of civility don't apply to the privileged few, such as yourself, on this board. Since I am sure if I responded in kind I would be immediately banned, I will have to let your verbal attack and insults pass without a proper response.

Cigarman
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I agree!! Ninthdoc please rescind your assertion that Cigarman is dim!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:28 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
I agree!! Ninthdoc please rescind your assertion that Cigarman is dim!!

Thanks, GB. my day at school is now complete. I have learned something new!
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:36 PM

zxc has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigarman
Nice the see the rules of civility don't apply to the privileged few, such as yourself, on this board. Since I am sure if I responded in kind I would be immediately banned, I will have to let your verbal attack and insults pass without a proper response.

Cigarman
As it always has been, just as it will always be.
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Time for a

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:55 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, I had a whole bunch of stuff written, but it would just sound inappropriate no matter what I say, so I give up. I express my opinion and he wants it censored despite speaking out against censorship in this thread.

I'm sorry that he's upset by my question. I apologize for the implication that I made by expressing my opinion. If he's offended that I asked him a question, I'll refrain from doing so in the future. Pound of flesh delivered, as I am not above the rules.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 7th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ninth, I think you may be mis-reading Cigarman here. From his posts he doesn't look to be hostile in any way.

Cigarman I think the reason ninth has his pretty pink panties in a twist is because of the thread title. It seems to suggest you think I did a poor job with the questions I did ask. And Ninth, like any good friend, is taking offense on my behalf.

Now you two kiss and make up.
Old February 7th, 2007, 03:35 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth

no, it's more fun like this:
Old February 7th, 2007, 03:41 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Ninth, I think you may be mis-reading Cigarman here. From his posts he doesn't look to be hostile in any way.

Cigarman I think the reason ninth has his pretty pink panties in a twist is because of the thread title. It seems to suggest you think I did a poor job with the questions I did ask. And Ninth, like any good friend, is taking offense on my behalf.

Just b/c we had a tryst at lunch today does not give you the right to advertise my undy color choice Mr. "I am a Scapers-God!". It may be okay for you to scream that at the moment of truth (play on words? Hmmmm...), but don't go telling everybody about my lacey unmentionables.

<crams cigar back in jaw and storms off> :P

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 7th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:

Just b/c we had a tryst at lunch today does not give you the right to advertise my undy color choice Mr. "I am a Scapers-God!". It may be okay for you to scream that at the moment of truth (play on words? Hmmmm...), but don't go telling everybody about my lacey unmentionables.

<crams cigar back in jaw and storms off> :P
Old February 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM

Cigarman has disabled reputation
Quote:

Truth,

No offense meant or intended. I really enjoyed the interview and I am looking forward to future interviews with both Craig and the rest of the design staff. It was nice to hear from Craig again.

I was wondering, since Craig is not allowed (by Hasbro) on the boards anymore, did you have to submit the questions in advance?

As for Ninth, since his icon suggests he likes smoking stogies, I'm willing to forgive and forget.

Cigarman
Old February 7th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Beautiful Colby

I told Craig ahead of time that I would send him the edited copy of the show for his final review and approval. This way he was able to run it past whomever he pleased and have me revise any parts he wanted touched up.

To be a "member of the fansite", and to "throw the fansite a bone" are two completely different things.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online