Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 15th, 2007, 10:07 AM

zxc has disabled reputation
Do other games have a custom fig following?

Hi All,

Heroscape the first and only mini figure game I play. I do buy figures from other games to make custom heroscape figures. I have browsed ebay and other game websites and have yet to see any other games use custom figures. I am wondering if this is just a Heroscape phenomenon.

Are there any other games that use custom figures?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Old January 15th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
No, custom figures are not a phenomena seen only in Heroscape. Just about every miniatures game that has been available has had some form of figure customization.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 15th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yep, I think I did my first custom figure when I was 5 or 6 while playing Monolpoly. I put the Dog Token into the Tophat Token as my marker (the worst thing is I still do this when playing Monopoly)!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old January 15th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Yep, I think I did my first custom figure when I was 5 or 6 while playing Monolpoly. I put the Dog Token into the Tophat Token as my marker (the worst thing is I still do this when playing Monopoly)!
I think the worst thing is that you still play monopoly!
Old January 15th, 2007, 02:15 PM

Hed_the_huge has disabled reputation
Yes, Lord of the Rings Tradeable Miniatures Game has custom figures that people are making as well.
Old January 15th, 2007, 05:24 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
I still play Monopoly, too.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 15th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
While we rarely play Monopoly, I don't mind so much when we do, as my wife purchased the 'Spiderman' version for me a few years back:

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 15th, 2007, 08:13 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
I wonder if they will ever make a Monopoly version of Monopoly...

Click to see more...
Old January 15th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Continuing the Monopoly threadjack, I saw a Monopoly variant while Christmas shopping for the junior agents. It had an extra couple spaces on each edge of the board. The sets of monopolies each went up by one (4 property monopolies and a couple 3 property monopolies). It also had train stations and another utility. I thought that it might be pretty cool, but then I thought how much more excruciating it would be.
Old January 15th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Continuing the Monopoly threadjack, I saw a Monopoly variant while Christmas shopping for the junior agents. It had an extra couple spaces on each edge of the board. The sets of monopolies each went up by one (4 property monopolies and a couple 3 property monopolies). It also had train stations and another utility. I thought that it might be pretty cool, but then I thought how much more excruciating it would be.
It sounds cool until you get about 6 hours into a game that should only take about an hour to play and you want to stab yourself in the eye.

Old January 16th, 2007, 12:05 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Quote:

I play monopoly. Every new years eve with my parents. Is that a problem?

I think nether is jealous because he is adopted and his parents don't love him.

oh, i play with a Dodge Viper piece
Old January 16th, 2007, 12:25 AM

Lex has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Quote:
Quote:

I play monopoly. Every new years eve with my parents. Is that a problem?

I think nether is jealous because he is adopted and his parents don't love him.

oh, i play with a Dodge Viper piece

Thats not a nice thing to say KHA I might have to change my vote now.

"I was once eaten by a krug... It spit me out... I guess I don't taste very good."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions