Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 1st, 2022, 09:18 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Re: St. Louis Area HeroScapers Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoDingo View Post
I'm hoping to make the September monthly, it's just under three hours out. Are there any details about it yet? Also, how competitive do they tend to be? I've got a good handle on the game, but I'm a little rusty nowadays lol.
@boromir96 is the coordinator for the Peoria scene. They just had their August session but I imagine details for September will be posted soon. I go up to Peoria for those through STL so we could probably carpool if you plan on going too.
Old September 1st, 2022, 09:58 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Quote:
I'm hoping to make the September monthly, it's just under three hours out. Are there any details about it yet? Also, how competitive do they tend to be? I've got a good handle on the game, but I'm a little rusty nowadays lol.
@boromir96 is the coordinator for the Peoria scene. They just had their August session but I imagine details for September will be posted soon. I go up to Peoria for those through STL so we could probably carpool if you plan on going too.
Posted!

We have a great group of players, some that have been playing for 15 years, and some that are brand new. All great people to play with! You will be just fine.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 2nd, 2022, 12:17 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Quote:
Posted!

We have a great group of players, some that have been playing for 15 years, and some that are brand new. All great people to play with! You will be just fine.
Yeah, details here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=56582

event is Sept 17th...make it happen

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers