Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 2nd, 2021, 08:26 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Scape Card Sleeves Available?

Does anyone know if the 5 1/4" x 5 1/8" square card sleeves for Scaping are still available? I just came into nice new copies of all of the C3V/SOV cards, and could use about 200 more slooves for them!

If you've got a current source, please let me know who it is...
Old May 2nd, 2021, 09:30 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Scape Card Sleeves Available?

Assuming you're referencing the type that was originally sold by HouseMouseGames, then yes something that is --almost-- identical is still in production (just a few milimeters size difference - it's not noticeable unless you inspect them very carefully).

Uline sells them here - and there's a nice picture on that page to make sure this is the kind of sleeve you're looking for.

I have quite a few extra & sell them on my Sales & Trade thread (at the bottom of the OP) for slightly more per sleeve than Uline does, but Uline only sells them in sets of 500. If you think you'll end up wanting more than 200 eventually, my suggestion is to buy a full carton of 500 from Uline, but if you know exactly how many you'll need and want to save a little money (and don't want 500 of them) I do sell them as well.

Also, for what it's worth for anyone else who might see this thread, I'm planning on bringing all of my extra card sleeves from Uline with me to ScapeCon in case anyone there wants some.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 11:09 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Chris,

Wow, great! I take it they do fit a Scape card?

Are you still selling them only if I buy sets or figures, or could I get them separately? As noted, I'd want 200 of them. If you would, how much would it be with postage to NYC?

Thanks. You can PM me if you prefer.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 01:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Amazon has clear CD sleeves that I use. I got 1000 of them for like $35 a few years ago.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 01:15 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent
Old May 2nd, 2021, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Amazon has clear CD sleeves that I use. I got 1000 of them for like $35 a few years ago.
Yes, there are lots of other types of sleeves that can work well for sure, most of which are cheaper than these from Uline.

The ones from Uline though are the only I know of that match the ones HouseMouseGames sold way back in the day, which is important to some people (me) but definitely not everyone.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 05:02 PM

I've made an order from Chris via PM, but its good to know there are alternatives. And his also are themed as CD holders, so that's how you want to think about them now if you're shopping for some.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion