Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 10th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Savage Throwdown 3/18 in Savage, Maryland

What: A Heroscape tournament, of course
When: March 18, start 1:00, start to wrap up @ 6:00
How much: $5
Format: Classic throwdown. 425 points, 24 hexes. Some sort of rolling rumble format. It will also be open play and people are invited to come learn the game, or play outside the tournament structure. Come have fun.

SoV and C3V permitted. No Marvel or C3G if you want to be eligible for a tourney prize. I will do a door prize also, and anyone there when I give it out is eligible for it.

Where: The Family Game Store in Savage, Maryland, located between Annapolis and Baltimore, right off I-95.

Check my sig block for my house rules, which mostly govern things like proxies and odds and ends for customs, plus the general rules of thumb that supers are out and C3V/SoV is in.

Maps:

Volcarren Paradise ~ Robber
Misty Steppe ~ Robber
Savage Corridor, by @Nomad ~ ???
Halcyon, by @capsocrates ~ ???

Attending:
  1. D_S
  2. Man At Arms
  3. Jet
  4. Bill
  5. Gary
  6. Robber
  7. Peter
  8. Brad
  9. Robber's friend
  10. Britimus Maximus
  11. 9BelowMadness
  12. Hivelord#4
  13. TheEpicAlpaca
  14. Ken
Maybe:

@akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula, @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies, @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @clancampbell, @9BelowMadness @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; March 17th, 2017 at 12:19 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Save the date! 3/18 in Savage, Maryland

I should be able to make it!
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. Others who can save the date, please check in!

= =
Old February 14th, 2017, 09:46 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

We have nothing for that day yet, and I will try to keep it open.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 14th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent!

= =
Old February 14th, 2017, 10:45 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

I should be able to make so I am tentative yes, but have to double check my work schedule!
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Great! @kldonnelly , @akden , @Gurei-Ornery , what about you guys?

= =
Old February 15th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately, it looks like 10th Regiment and I will be out of town that weekend.
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:55 AM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

I'll have to get back to you in a few days. My mother-in-law's coming into town around then, but I don't know the exact dates or if I can slip away for a few hours even if they conflict. I should know by some time next week.
Old February 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. I hope you'll be able to join us, of course.

= =
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:52 PM

hosj is surprisingly tart

Looks like I rediscovered my account just in time! I'm pretty sure I'm open that weekend so I'll do my best to make it.

Old February 22nd, 2017, 12:00 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events