Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old December 20th, 2014, 10:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Terrain Vydars Alpha Prime Command Center

Screwed courtesy of photobucket.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; March 24th, 2018 at 06:03 PM. Reason: ADD TEXT
Old December 20th, 2014, 11:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: UPDATE: Trex's Custom Terrain Vydars Alpha Prime 12-20-1

Awesome stuff. Love it.
Old December 20th, 2014, 11:57 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

That was amazing! Vydar is just too good now. . It looks like everything has the Soulborg look, to keep it cool. Look foreward to seeing more!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 21st, 2014, 09:06 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks fantastic! I love how you have the levels suspended like that. Really give it the Scifi feel. Can easily see that being used as a Death Star, Cloud City, etc for Star Wars battles too. Although I definitely am digging the Vydar logo on the outside of the building and the LED lights!

Might be cool to do another bigger Vydar logo on the first floor, in the center of the floor. Also, if there were some small holes in the towers near where the LEDs are you could see them shine through to the outside as well.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, really cool.
Old December 21st, 2014, 12:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Really awesome work! Looks like a very fun game set-up.
Old December 21st, 2014, 01:34 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Sweeeeet awesomeness there, Trex - thanks for sharing
You did an excellent job of "recycling" those old things. I love the three story tall towers connected by the catwalks and the whole Sci-Fi look can so easily be used again for a variety of HOSS scenarios. I have several large tubs of "stuff' that I collected from thrift stores, yard sales, and flea markets (i.e. Batman, Star Wars, Indian Jones, etc. toy play sets) that I want to cannibalize and convert into similar custom HS terrain pieces . . . as soon as get caught up on the growing Honey-Do List and find some spare time (haha ; - ); I'll definitely be "borrowing" some ideas from this thread. Aagin... BRAVO! Very nicely done.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; December 21st, 2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Corrected typos
Old December 21st, 2014, 05:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Looks fantastic! I love how you have the levels suspended like that. Really give it the Scifi feel. Can easily see that being used as a Death Star, Cloud City, etc for Star Wars battles too. Although I definitely am digging the Vydar logo on the outside of the building and the LED lights!

Might be cool to do another bigger Vydar logo on the first floor, in the center of the floor. Also, if there were some small holes in the towers near where the LEDs are you could see them shine through to the outside as well.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, really cool.
Yeah, Darth Vader is working out a Lease Agreement with General Vydar's Agent right now. We'll see how it works out.

On a side note, I am working on some other turret types to be used in this project so they can be interchangable(as the turrets are removable upon being destroyed)I will post cards for the turrets as I make them, they will have hoss like rules. similar to the anti infantry battery all except you will just man the control console space instead of being placed on the turrets card. I am currently working on a lighted up cloning tank, it will be sweet. I was originally going to put on some outside lights, but I hadn't planned on installing lights until after I had started painting. I have a ton of other things in the works though. If anybody wants a tutorial on how to do any of the stuff on here I would be happy to post it.

Last edited by TREX; December 22nd, 2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old December 21st, 2014, 07:11 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dude that is insanely awesome!!!
Old December 22nd, 2014, 08:00 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

It looks like a Naboo Power Generator map...now all we need are Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Darth Maul! Also, it looks like the Blastatron is almost there.

Really awesome work! I love the catwalks. Force Push!!!
Old January 8th, 2015, 08:24 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I don't know if they were intentionally inspired or just subconsciously, but your first two posted terrain items are great stand-ins for Castle Grayskull and the Frightzone from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! And as someone already mentioned, your latest one really reminds me of the Star Wars Death Star playset that I had as a kid. Just missing the trash compactor!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 9th, 2015, 10:09 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Ooh, a trash compactor...now that would be fun to make.
Old January 9th, 2015, 07:36 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I don't know if they were intentionally inspired or just subconsciously, but your first two posted terrain items are great stand-ins for Castle Grayskull and the Frightzone from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! And as someone already mentioned, your latest one really reminds me of the Star Wars Death Star playset that I had as a kid. Just missing the trash compactor!
I just got hold of another castle from page 1, its in better condition. I'm going to make it part of a much larger utgar castle. Trash compactor sounds like a fun destructible object. I have a ton of stuff in the works' a carbon freezing chamber with functioning mechanics' a tree village. Star wars buildings with a tutorial, so many things and not enough time. Working on lots of stuff on my custom sculpts and paints thread. Thanks for looking, feedback is always welcome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles