Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 31st, 2013, 04:28 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Does anyone want to play Pathfinder online?

So, I've been looking for players in the Hangout to play the Pathfinder rpg online. However, there's only been one taker so far so I'll look for players in the main forum. A requirement of the rules is not needed, we'll go through the beginner box adventure beforehand. We'll use this website: http://roll20.net/. Please PM me if you're interested, I'm still looking for three players.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 31st, 2013, 10:26 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Does anyone want to play Pathfinder online?

Is it free? I got the beginner box sitting around but I haven't delved into it yet.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old August 31st, 2013, 11:09 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Is it free? I got the beginner box sitting around but I haven't delved into it yet.
I signed up for the website and it is free, unless they have changed it since I signed up. The box isn't required for this, a note for any possible players. I will act as Gm and have all the materials required for us to play.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 31st, 2013, 11:12 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
I signed up for the website and it is free, unless they have changed it since I signed up. The box isn't required for this, a note for any possible players. I will act as Gm and have all the materials required for us to play.
If a group forms, I'd be down with it. I checked out the website and it looks really cool.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:10 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

d20pfsrd.com is something you should check out.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 11th, 2016, 05:55 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Kind of off-topic, but kind of not: do any of you play Pathfinder in Play-By-Post on the Paizo messageboards? I was thinking recently that it would be cool to run a few scenarios or a full-blown campaign there with some Heroscapers.

--
--
--

--
Old April 11th, 2016, 11:56 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Will this be a weekly game? What day/time would you be running the game. I may be interested if my schedule allows.
Old April 12th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Old April 12th, 2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Will this be a weekly game? What day/time would you be running the game. I may be interested if my schedule allows.
Are you addressing me or the Original Poster?

I was referring to Play-By-Post, which is daily play on a messageboard. It's a bit of a slow format: it often takes a month or even two to get through content that could be played through in a single 4-6 hour session. But it's way easier on scheduling and allows more time for RP and flavor text.

--
--
--

--
Old April 12th, 2016, 09:26 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Are you addressing me or the Original Poster?

I was referring to Play-By-Post, which is daily play on a messageboard. It's a bit of a slow format: it often takes a month or even two to get through content that could be played through in a single 4-6 hour session. But it's way easier on scheduling and allows more time for RP and flavor text.
Sorry I was addressing the OP. However, I would also be interested in what you are talking about.
Old April 12th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sorry I was addressing the OP. However, I would also be interested in what you are talking about.
You do realize that the OP is from 2013, right?
Old April 13th, 2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
You do realize that the OP is from 2013, right?

Nope. I usually catch the necroed threads but I missed it this time. My bad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games