Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 15th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Long Island-IslandScape Tournament July 19th, 2104!!!!

It's official that HoundsRule will be making his IslandScape tournament debut and second HeroScape tournament ever!
Old July 15th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
It's official that HoundsRule will be making his IslandScape tournament debut and second HeroScape tournament ever!
Awesome!

Old July 15th, 2014, 11:24 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
It also means I possess the last of the Islandscape Sportsmanship trophies!
Yea, well, Scott won it both in 2007 and 2008! Two years running! So there! Na na na na na na…...
My goal for Islandscape is simple. I quote Ghengis Kahn, "The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.”

How is it possible that I never won the sportsmanship award?

BTW, the above quote was adapted for Conan the Barbarian. When Conan was asked "What is best in life?", he responded, "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
Old July 15th, 2014, 12:38 PM

mogrebla Woo who?

You guys are starting to make me feel guilty that my army is too good for the intent of this tournament. Maybe I should be taking more C's and fewer B's. That's what happens when you think about nothing but Heroscape for 3 months. There is still time to make changes...

...but then again, at every tournament there's always a hoser with a killer army. I'd rather be the hoser than the hosee!
Old July 15th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Mogrebla, remember, you can only take one Dund in your army, since he's unique and all….. I know you told me you really wanted an army of Dunds, but it just can't happen dude….

IT"S ALMOST SATURDAY!!!!
Old July 15th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

At Chas' house the four of us held a mini tournament with our Islandscape armies and I beat all three of them. Now they're all changing their armies. Too bad I can't be there for the real tournament.

Old July 15th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
At Chas' house the four of us held a mini tournament with our Islandscape armies and I beat all three of them. Now they're all changing their armies. Too bad I can't be there for the real tournament.
So, what army did you use?
Old July 15th, 2014, 04:17 PM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

I've only just started figuring out my army. I've decided to limit myself to units I own, which cuts the list of units to slog through in half. I'm now down to about 30 units, and 2 or 3 standout combos. BTW I will bring at least one spare army in case we get a walk-on competitor.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 15th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
5x Marro Drones, 2x Armoc Vipers, Zogross Hardscale and Otonashi.

Old July 15th, 2014, 10:48 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
5x Marro Drones, 2x Armoc Vipers, Zogross Hardscale and Otonashi.
Fifteen drones, six snakes, plus a tough lizard and a wily ninja - OUCH! That's a lot of meat to cleave your way though in such a short amount of time. Do you remember what units were in their Armies, which they are now obviously going to change anyway, but just for reference?

I was just looking at the <B+ List again and can up with a few more ideas in case anyone is still struggling with this issue . . .

#11. An Alternate Undead horde:
6x Zombies of Morindan (B) .............. 18 @ 360
Mimring (B-) or Ogre Warhulk (B) ....... 1 @ 150
TOTAL ..... 19 figures @ 510 points

#12. Elf Pod - 1 (a ClanCampbell favorite):
Ulginesh (B) ....................................... 1 @ 150
Chardris (B-) ...................................... 1 @ 090
Myrrdin (B) ...................................... 1 @ 090
Emiroon (B) ...................................... 1 @ 080
Morsbane or Jorhdawn or Syvarris (B) ... 1 @ 100
TOTAL ..... 5 figures @ 510 points

#13. Elf Pod - 2:
Sonlen (B-) ....................................... 1 @ 160
Arkmer (B) ....................................... 1 @ 050
2x Warriors of Ashra (B) ..................... 6 @ 100
Morsbane or Syvarris (B) .................... 1 @ 100
Jorhdawn or Syvarris (B) .................... 1 @ 100
TOTAL ..... 10 figures @ 510 points

#14. Some Stalwart Heroes:
Seige (B) ............................................ 1 @ 120
Tandros Kreel (B) ................................ 1 @ 120
Valguard (B-) ...................................... 1 @ 110
Iron Golem (B) .................................... 1 @ 100
Shiori (D) ........................................... 1 @ 060
TOTAL ..... 5 figures @ 510 points

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; July 16th, 2014 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Embellished with emboldened highlights
Old July 16th, 2014, 05:34 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Combos? There are combos?
Old July 16th, 2014, 08:44 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Long Island Railroad Strike Sunday 12:01 AM?

While it won't affect our tournament on Saturday, travelers should be advised that there is a possible LIRR Strike coming at midnight that day! We train riders will have to get home before then, and out of towners and others should be aware as well. If it occurs, area traffic will be heavier as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events