Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 18th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!
Re: Long Island-IslandScape Tournament July 19th, 2104!!!!

We are one month and one day away from our tournament. That deserves a bump!

My Custom Terrain Thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448
My tribute site to TFT/Melee & Wizards: http://www.meleewizards.com/
Old June 20th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!

We have decided on the maps we will be using. If our attendance numbers grow we'll add more maps.

Vestige
Contradiction
Underground Iceways
Lykton Dune
Desperado
Frozen Quagmire

Our championship map, as always, will be a completely flocked, custom map supplied by Grishnakh

Old June 21st, 2014, 10:19 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, it turns out my dad and I will be able to make it! I can't wait!
Old June 21st, 2014, 01:19 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Well, it turns out my dad and I will be able to make it! I can't wait!
Awesome news! We are actually playing scape at the store right now!

Old June 22nd, 2014, 06:21 PM
Titleless

As a quick update we picked up 4 additional players over the weekend and now have a total of 14 players! Sweet.

Confirmed attending:
1. Warbanner
2. Grishnakh
3. Son of Grishnakh
4. Sherman Davies
5. Big Boa
6. Rich10
7. Guest of Rich10
8. Chas
9. SirDendrick
10. Mogrebla
11. The X Marker
12. OrcElfArmyofOne
13. DragonRuler

Last edited by Grishnakh; June 23rd, 2014 at 10:24 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 06:12 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
We have decided on the maps we will be using. If our attendance numbers grow we'll add more maps.

Vestige
Contradiction
Underground Iceways
Lykton Dune
Desperado
Frozen Quagmire

Our championship map, as always, will be a completely flocked, custom map supplied by Grishnakh
Oh wow, I'm honored you're using Desperado. Hope it plays well for you folks!
Old July 6th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My friend HoundsRule may be tagging along for this tournament as well, as long as our current plans don't fall through (although he doesn't know it yet).
Old July 10th, 2014, 01:57 AM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

I spoke to the folks at Legendary Realms, and they now know we might need a third table.

Also, trophies have been ordered; I'll have them Tuesday. I decided to just get 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and worst luck. Why no Sportsmanship, you ask? Well, to be honest, it kind of seems unnecessary. In all the years of this tournament, I have never seen a single instance of unsportsmanlike behavior. Might as well put up a trophy for most noses. We're all pretty much tied.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 13th, 2014, 12:39 PM

mogrebla Woo who?

Can't disagree with that. It's been very sporting, and a heck of a lot fun. Thanks as always to Warbanner for running it.

We have a 14th player: Daughter of Mogrebla (aka Grace) will join us.
Old July 13th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Titleless

Smile Re: Long Island-IslandScape Tournament July 19th, 2104!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrebla View Post

We have a 14th player: Daughter of Mogrebla (aka Grace) will join us.
Well, there goes my chance at placing in the top 10 this year. At least I'll still be higher up than Chas! (Let the smack down talk commence!)

Old July 13th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Titleless

Cake has been ordered! Happy birthday Heroscape!

Old July 13th, 2014, 01:31 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

New member acefrehley will also be joining the tournament, so that puts us up to 15 players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Cake has been ordered! Happy birthday Heroscape!
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBanner View Post
In all the years of this tournament, I have never seen a single instance of unsportsmanlike behavior. Might as well put up a trophy for most noses. We're all pretty much tied.
Good call. It also means I possess the last of the Islandscape Sportsmanship trophies!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events