Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 15th, 2016, 09:31 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Round 45! Nominate!

Well met!

I nominate Deadman.

DEADMAN
BOSTON BRAND

UNDEAD
UNIQUE HERO
SPIRIT
CYNICAL

MEDIUM 4

LIFE 6

MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 2
DEFENSE 6

190 POINTS

INTANGIBILITY
Deadman can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Deadman cannot be targeted by opponents’ non-adjacent figures for any attack or for any opponents’ special powers that require clear sight.

SPIRITUAL POSSESSION
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a Unique Hero figure adjacent to Deadman. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 9 or higher, you may possess the chosen figure. Place Deadman on the possessed Army Card and remove all Order Markers. When revealing an Order Marker on this card, you must instead take a turn with the possessed figure. After taking a turn with a possessed figure, you may place Deadman on any space adjacent to the possessed figure. An opponent can never place Order Markers on a possessed figure.

BODY RECLAMATION
After taking a turn with a possessed figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you must immediately place Deadman adjacent to the possessed figure.

FLYING SYMBOL

I always liked his comic book. I think he's elegantly represented here. 190 may be a bit low . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; August 16th, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old August 16th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
[SIZE=4][FONT=Book Antiqua]

Well met!

I nominate Deadman.
@kolakoski , is this your design or someone else's? If the latter, do you have a link to the design?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 16th, 2016, 12:02 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominating Deadman!

Well met!

I found him in the
Public Design thread. It's Johnny139's design, which can be found here.

Last edited by kolakoski; August 16th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.
Old August 16th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

Well met!

I found him in the

Ummm... Johnny isn't an Ally any more.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 16th, 2016, 12:39 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

I found him in the

If that means his design can't be nominated, it's a cryin' shame.

Old August 16th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Feel free to pester johnny about the design.

He can LD Deadman at anytime.

That is a nice one. Great find.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 18th, 2016, 12:10 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

I found him in the

If that means his design can't be nominated, it's a cryin' shame.

Yes, only active Allies and All-Star Allies with at least 15 points are eligible to be nominated. That's the bad news, the good news is that johnny is a Hero now and so he can run that design at any time. In the meantime, you feel free to nominate another design if you'd like.

Old August 18th, 2016, 01:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well Dex is nominated and Dok isn't available for Magik...so I'm surpirsed with Waller being released no one has brought up these guys...

I nominate @bsbush7690 ARGUS Agents

His official post says he only has 5 points but I think that is wrong. He subtracted 15 points for the nomination of these Agents but you only subtract the points when the design is started so he actually has 20 points if I'm not mistaken.

Also there are a few points he is owed that I hadn't informed him from Photos...I'll get on that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 18th, 2016, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good call Japes. I had forgot about them but would love to see those guys gets done now that Waller is out for the public to play with.
Old August 18th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"Where have all the nominations gone? Long time passing."

Seriously there has never been a better opportunity to design in the Public.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 18th, 2016, 04:45 PM

Well met!

OK. I nominate the Unknown Soldier.

Cool design. Chameleon, wiith Impersonate, didn't do so well in The Faceless Ones!, but I'd be proud to add Unknown Soldier to my kollection.

Old August 19th, 2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Well met!

OK. I nominate the Unknown Soldier.

Cool design. Chameleon, wiith Impersonate, didn't do so well in The Faceless Ones!, but I'd be proud to add Unknown Soldier to my kollection.
Again, do you have a link to the post with the design? We need a link so that everyone can see what they're voting for when the time comes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy