Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 25th, 2020, 11:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Super Hero Draft Cards...

Society of Shadows
  • Ra's al Ghul (I) (200) + Kirigi (175) + Lady Shiva (175) + Hand Ninja X3 (255) + Hand Mystics (145)
- still has 50 points available.

Team Titans
  • Nightwing (I) (200) + Arsenal (190) + Starfire (210) + Aqualad (II) (170) + Cyborg (I) (200)
- still has 30 points available.

TMNT
  • Raphael (170) + Michelangelo (170) + Leonardo (210) + Donatello (150) + Master Splinter (230)
- still has 70 points available.

Terrorrists
  • Viper (180) + Deathstroke (280) + Baron von Strucker (210) + Madame HYDRA (140) + HYDRA Agents X2 (160)

Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Star-Lord (250) + Rocket Raccoon (II) (195) + Groot (Baby) (105) + Captain America (C3G) (220) + Jack Flag (190)
- still has 40 points available.

Wrecking Crew Criminals
  • Piledriver (190) + Bulldozer (190) + Wrecker (230) + Wizard (140) + Thunderball (190)
- still has 60 point. available.

Speed
  • Flash (Wally West) (280) + Quicksilver (215) + Silver Surfer (Hasbro) (320) + Techno (150)
- still has 35 points available.

Batfamily
  • Batman (Bruce Wayne II) (250) + Robin (Tim Drake) (120) + Catwoman (I) (145) + Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (130) + Bruce Wayne (100) + Daredevil (II) (200)
- not sure I have the correct selections here. Chose the most costly & there is still 55 points available.
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:38 AM

EggCitizen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Society of Shadows
  • Ra's al Ghul (I) (200) + Kirigi (175) + Lady Shiva (175) + Hand Ninja X3 (255) + Hand Mystics (145)
- still has 50 points available.

Team Titans
  • Nightwing (I) (200) + Arsenal (190) + Starfire (210) + Aqualad (II) (170) + Cyborg (I) (200)

TMNT
  • Raphael (170) + Michelangelo (170) + Leonardo (210) + Donatello (150) + Master Splinter (230)
- still has 70 points available.

Terrorrists
  • Viper (180) + Deathstroke (280) + Baron von Strucker (210) + Madame HYDRA (140) + HYDRA Agents X2 (160)

Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Star-Lord (250) + Rocket Raccoon (II) (195) + Groot (Baby) (105) + Captain America (C3G) (220) + Jack Flag (190)
- still has 40 points available.

Wrecking Crew Criminals
  • Piledriver (190) + Bulldozer (190) + Wrecker (230) + Wizard (140) + Thunderball (190)
- still has 60 point. available.

Speed
  • Flash (Wally West) (280) + Quicksilver (215) + Silver Surfer (Hasbro) (320) + Techno (150)
- still has 35 points available.

Batfamily
  • Batman (Bruce Wayne II) (250) + Robin (Tim Drake) (120) + Catwoman (I) (145) + Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (130) + Bruce Wayne (100) + Daredevil (II) (200)
- not sure I have the correct selections here. Chose the most costly & there is still 55 points available.

Most of them aren't exactly 1.000. Some are a bit too far off to my tastes (batfamily being a good example), this also has to do with not having all models available. I'll place the points with the armies. I should have stated, the armies are up to 1.000 point armies.
Old August 26th, 2020, 06:16 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggCitizen View Post
Most of them aren't exactly 1.000. Some are a bit too far off to my tastes (batfamily being a good example), this also has to do with not having all models available. I'll place the points with the armies. I should have stated, the armies are up to 1.000 point armies.
Sorry @EggCitizen , I wasn't criticising or anything like that. I wasn't even suggesting that you need to do anything more here. I am the one that maintains the lists here. I added all the costs to them & included them in the 1,000 point armies at the beginning of this thread.

I was just pointing out that there is space in these particular teams that you or somebody else may be able to suggest a good fill-in character. If the teams are within 20 points I usually don't bother pointing it out. But hey if anybody sees a team that is incomplete & can fill it appropriately with a character then certainly point it out even if it's 20 points or less.

Buy hey if you want to do something, can ask you to just check that I have all the correct versions of the characters you intended listed in each of the teams, that would be great.

cheers & thanks for the great additions.
Old August 26th, 2020, 07:58 AM

EggCitizen is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Re: Super Hero Draft Cards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggCitizen View Post
Sorry @EggCitizen , I wasn't criticising or anything like that. I wasn't even suggesting that you need to do anything more here. I am the one that maintains the lists here. I added all the costs to them & included them in the 1,000 point armies at the beginning of this thread.

I was just pointing out that there is space in these particular teams that you or somebody else may be able to suggest a good fill-in character. If the teams are within 20 points I usually don't bother pointing it out. But hey if anybody sees a team that is incomplete & can fill it appropriately with a character then certainly point it out even if it's 20 points or less.

Buy hey if you want to do something, can ask you to just check that I have all the correct versions of the characters you intended listed in each of the teams, that would be great.

cheers & thanks for the great additions.
Don't worry, I understand
I've looked at what you posted. The following is off with what I've got, so here you find the correct fillings:

Criminally Insane
Harley Quinn (I)
Poison Ivy (I)
Joker(III) (160)

Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America (C3G) (240)

Batfamily
Catwoman (II) (170)
Daredevil (I) (180)

I could have chosen Nightwing(II) (vigilante, seems to fit the team themewise, 200 instead of 180) for the batfamily instead of Daredevil... but felt daredevil had more to offer in this team composition somehow. Would have loved to bring Alfred in the team... if I had Alfred (I do have to change some other members then, but I just like Alfred )

For criminally insane you had the correct harley and ivy, but since there are multiple figures of those, I figured it might be clearer to put the (I) at the end.

Captain America had the wrong cost at Guardians of the Galaxy. It's not the Hasbro one, so it's 240.

And just to be clear (although you might have guessed by the efforts I put into creating my own teams), I always use teamdrafting with friends and love it. This topic made me do it, as I tried to figure out how I could enjoy playing with friends, without them having to read trough hundreds of cards.

And though they might not know all the heroes and villains (neither do I to be honest ), they do know enough to know which characters they like. So if they get to choose from 3 teams, they can just go for which characters they like more .

So, just wanted to also thank you for creating this topic so many years ago

Last edited by EggCitizen; August 26th, 2020 at 08:04 AM. Reason: curious how some spaces seem to appear between lines. Had to get rid of that

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy