Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 3rd, 2021, 08:52 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I really like the WULFING HUNTERS and would vote up but those are humans in masks or they are evolved cuebones. Either way I don't see them on grut with the wolves and orc.

No to the planet. Up otherwise.
The planet is no longer a concern. I vote up to review

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 3rd, 2021, 01:39 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

A couple things. First, All Your Pie has stepped down from being an SoV Judge. We are grateful for his excellent contributions to the project.

That leaves us at seven Judges. We are going to stick with that for now, though depending on how things go we may look to recruit someone in the future.

As for the Wulfings, I'm not sure I like putting Humans on Feylund more than what we had before. But I'm not strongly against it. My still stands.

Which means that at 4 Yea votes to review (Scytale, Astroking112, superfrog, and wriggz), the Wulfing Hunters move forward in the process.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
You can just ninja that in and see if votes update. My upvote would stand.
The two suggestions I had were Feylund Wulfings or Toril Humans. Feylund Humans doesn’t mesh well so I’d actually downvote that.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:28 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Clear communication is hard for me to receive sometimes. I thought I was being told to change both not 1. Feylund Wulfing is a perfectly fine thing for it to be, I'm fine with any label swapping at this point.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
The two suggestions I had were Feylund Wulfings or Toril Humans. Feylund Humans doesn’t mesh well so I’d actually downvote that.
We do care about these things. We *do* care about canon issues, and if there's an easily-addressed weakness in the biographical details of this unit, then it should be fixed. Why would we pass a unit that has a stray and needless pencil mark, when we can take 30 seconds beforehand and erase it?

Yes, of *course* a unit will be downvoted (by some) because it has a problem with the canon. Make it as good as it can be, in every respect, before and not after we take it into our hidey-hole for consideration.

Why should we start putting humans on Feylund with this unit? Either persuade me, or take the path of least resistance and make it work with the existing canon.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:32 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
We do care about these things. We *do* care about canon issues, and if there's an easily-addressed weakness in the biographical details of this unit, then it should be fixed. Why would we pass a unit that has a stray and needless pencil mark, when we can take 30 seconds beforehand and erase it?

Yes, of *course* a unit will be downvoted (by some) because it has a problem with the canon. Make it as good as it can be, in every respect, before and not after we take it into our hidey-hole for consideration.

Why should we start putting humans on Feylund with this unit? Either persuade me, or take the path of least resistance and make it work with the existing canon.
I'm very happy to make it work with the existing canon! I often find it hard to read, or obtain and my interpretation is often mistaken very badly because I dont have the experience or perspective of this group and dont get that input until it gets to this thread.

I want the path of least resistance I dont have an interest in trying to persuade anyone on their aesthetic or lore perspective. I can only persuade on mechanics and data based designs.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Clear communication is hard for me to receive sometimes. I thought I was being told to change both not 1. Feylund Wulfing is a perfectly fine thing for it to be, I'm fine with any label swapping at this point.
Cool, if you make that change it’s an upvote from me. You do have to officially decide what exactly to submit though.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

For what it's worth, @Shiftrex , you are a designer after my own heart in that way. I don't care to get hung up on those things early, either, and I also am happy to relabel things as needed to make them fit with the canon.

I should also have said, and I do say now, thank you for sharing this excellent custom with us.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Cool, if you make that change it’s an upvote from me. You do have to officially decide what exactly to submit though.
I am only making changes in accordance with what I thought I was told I made the change back to Feylund Wulfing about 2 minutes ago. I'm just getting confused.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

Okay, officially an upvote from me.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 06:32 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I'm with that change as well.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 06:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I had missed that the species changed to Human with the change to Feylund originally (I agree that Humans shouldn't be added to Feylund if we can help it). Now that they're Wulfing again, I have no problem with Feylund here.

to review the Wulfing Hunters.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs