Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 18th, 2010, 11:20 PM

Marro Luvur Woo who?
Heroscape Codex (warhamer kind)

I was just in my local FLGS, buying up soem more wave 10 when I took a notice at the Warhammer and Warmachine Codex's. I thought, those look sweet, you get a portable information about all your people, why not make one of these for heroscape?

So my plan: someone (either myself, or someone else who might have a little more know how in making something like this) should make a document, kind of like the books of heroscape, with a high qualiuty picture, stats, bios, synergies and basic unit strategy, for those people who want to show others about the game, or just as a handy guide.

I hope to begin next week, but I am wondering if there is any other interest.

Thanks for reading my somewhat long-winded proposal.

Old August 19th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Codex (warhamer kind)

You mean something like this? Card Database

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 19th, 2010, 03:01 AM

Ramses800 is surprisingly tart

The Heroscape Omnibus effort(http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=11024) by HeroscapeLunatic was something very close to this. Unfortunately, it has not been alive for quite some time.

Old August 19th, 2010, 03:20 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

The HS Compendium would probably be your best bet.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=201

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old August 19th, 2010, 07:14 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Wow, this seems pretty open and shut.
Old August 19th, 2010, 07:58 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Wow, this seems pretty open and shut.
And we didn't even have to yell at a new user for not using the search function - just a bunch of helpful polite responses! Awesome!

Old August 19th, 2010, 09:01 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I guess searching for the word CODEX here was difficult to do also.
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Books in .pdf form compiled by RobertDD may be exactly what you are looking for. Project only goes through wave 8/AA but I'm sure he'd be more than helpful if you wanted to pick it up from him and update the rest.

They contain card pic, rules clarifications, bio, and direct synergies. Quite good actually.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=23643
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:19 AM

Ramses800 is surprisingly tart

Well, the Heroscape Codex(http://www.hscodex.com/) is not quite what Marro Luvur was after.

Old August 19th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

This whole site is a codex of sorts. Between all of the things that have been produced by the fans, there is not much left to calculate and compile.

Check this thread for a great start of info for this purpose
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30210

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 19th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll admit, it would be nice if someone could organize the Books, cards, Bios, Strategy articles Journal entries, etc. into one compulation. One that is printable and organized so that as new sets are released, you just print the updates and add them to the entire book.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:01 AM

Marro Luvur Woo who?

Thank you Xraine, thats what I am going for. I will work on one for Mimring and show you guys, maybe be done by the weekend (need to get the template in a setup I like.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion