Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 13th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
The Wargame World War II

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/30876

The above is a link to a review about a game called "The War Game: World War II", by Pegasus Hobbies. It is a kind of "Risk" / "Axis & Allies" on steroids kind of game.

I am really interested in this and was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with it?

Thanks in advance.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old January 13th, 2009, 10:48 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Wargame World War II

Those are the kinds of games I still look at and salivate, but then the reality kicks in; I barely have the table space for such a beast, I definitely don't have the time, and I'll probably never find anyone to actually play with.

There are many games that I'd love to play, but I know better than to buy. This is one, another is Here I Stand.
Old January 14th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
Re: The Wargame World War II

I am afraid you might be right. My brother and I have been known to pull all nighters around a risk board and this seems just the kind of thing we could have good go at.

It does seem to be a bit of a massive undertaking though. I really wish I could get some feed back from someone who has played it.

Who am I kidding though, I will probably get it anyway. If (and probably when) I get it, I will post a review.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games