Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 20th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Plastic on the feild-my take on a cheap, light wargame!

Hi all,

I made this set of rules for use with those little plastic army men you can get a wal-mart and general stores. I hope you enjoy! Please post suggestions/comments and ideas!

what you need:
5 six sided dice
two rulers
a place to play. e.g. : sidewalk, tabel, backyard and anywhere else.
10 or more green and 10 or more tan army men, bunkers, vehicles and other bits of scenery.
when attacking with a rifle, roll 1 dice. if you roll a 3 or under, its a miss but if you roll a 4 or higher, its a hit! machine guns attcak like a rifle, but fire once for each enemy that you want to attack and is in range.

Move: tanks move 9 inches, footsoldiers move 12, bazzooks men move 10, flamethrower men move 12, jeeps move 12 and are not stopped by hills or any other terrain except stone walls, bunkers and anything man made.

rifles shoot 12 inches, tanks shoot 18 inches, flametrowers shoot 12, atumatic guns shoot 13 inches, mortars fire up at an angle 6 inches, then come down 6 inches and hit.

Tanks use 3 six sided dice to attack, jeep with mounted guns 1 die, flame thrower guys use 2 when they attack any thing flammable they use 3 die.

All soldiers can take two hits from a rifle,shot gun or machine gun unless specified. A soldier is eliminated by one hit from any thing stronger the latter. a group of soldiers can be elminated by a tank shell, a grenade or any explode on impact weapon.
tanks have to be hit 1 time by a bazzooka, 1 time by a flamethrower , 2 times by a mortar, 5 times by any kind of rifle sized one man gun and cannot be hit by pistols.
A jeep is elimated if hit 1 time by a bazzooka, 1 time by a flamethrower ,1 times by a mortar , 3 times by any kind of rifle sized one man gun and 4 times by pistols.

Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old February 20th, 2008, 09:29 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker
I made a similar game. Except replace the dice and rulers with lighter fluid and matches.

Yours might cut down on number of army men I need to buy. I'll give it a try.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games