Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 5th, 2008, 06:46 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
I have every box ive opened lol...
Old January 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Rise of the Valkarie, With Elite Onyx Vipers:
I added this one to the first post.
Thanks
Old January 5th, 2008, 07:50 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Go to target and scan the RTTF code and it says stockroom...so I flag down "Orlando"

Me: Excuse me..I am looking for the large Heroscape Expansion packs, particularly the Road to the Forgotten Forrest Set.

Orlando: (looking at the empty shelf) We are all out of it?

Me: Well I can see myself there are none on the shelf but do you by chance have any in stock?

Orlando: If we had them they would be out.

Me: Well can you humor me and go check?

Orlando: *sigh* Ok give me a few minutes. (he walks off to the stockroom and I follow his path and park myself at the closest bar code scanner in his path)

10 minutes pass and he comes back.

Orlando: Nope we don't have any....sorry.

(Like an old western i quickdraw the UPC code scan it and BEEP!!!!)

(I point to the screen)

Me: Ok how about this time you actually go and look for them?

I got both of them LOL
Old January 5th, 2008, 08:15 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Go to target and scan the RTTF code and it says stockroom...so I flag down "Orlando"

Me: Excuse me..I am looking for the large Heroscape Expansion packs, particularly the Road to the Forgotten Forrest Set.

Orlando: (looking at the empty shelf) We are all out of it?

Me: Well I can see myself there are none on the shelf but do you by chance have any in stock?

Orlando: If we had them they would be out.

Me: Well can you humor me and go check?

Orlando: *sigh* Ok give me a few minutes. (he walks off to the stockroom and I follow his path and park myself at the closest bar code scanner in his path)

10 minutes pass and he comes back.

Orlando: Nope we don't have any....sorry.

(Like an old western i quickdraw the UPC code scan it and BEEP!!!!)

(I point to the screen)

Me: Ok how about this time you actually go and look for them?

I got both of them LOL
No wonder they don't have any in the back, they just lie to me! "If it isn't on the shelf, we don't have it." BULL ****.
Old January 5th, 2008, 08:16 PM

Geet has disabled reputation
I just used these to get the last Greeks and Vipers I needed from the local Target... no packs at all on the shelves, but scanner said there was some in the stockroom. Turned out there were three packs in the back... Thanks for the help!
Old January 5th, 2008, 08:43 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
It works! It works! Yay!

I am not a smiley person but pardon me while I:

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Old January 5th, 2008, 08:50 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Target employees do everything by DCPI number - it will come up when you scan the barcode. So sometimes they have to see the DCPI number before they can find stuff in the back room.

Unfortunately all small expansions I think have the same DCPI code.

Thanks again lonewolf! Also thanks to peeps for helping flesh out the idea in the Target Clearance thread. FWIW, it was lonewolfs pic in the "collection complete" thread that prompted us to ask him for the codes.

And of course in addition to his hoard of sealed in box scape, lonewolf typed all those upc numbers in for the rest of us...

LOL - This reminds me of a scene from 1776, just after the Declaration was submitted to the Congress:

Adams: "I'm to be congratulated, of course!"
Franklin: "You? Why you?"
Adams: [gesturing toward Jefferson] "For making him write it, of course!"

Now lets give Hasbro the best 1Q sales of heroscape ever as we empty Target's stockrooms!

Since the computer tells them to restock things as they sell... will making employees pull stock from the back, then buying it prompt more stocking and orders of scape? One can hope!
Old January 5th, 2008, 10:00 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel
And of course in addition to his hoard of sealed in box scape, lonewolf typed all those upc numbers in for the rest of us...
My wife, while sympathetic of my addiction to this game, can't understand at all why I have a near complete set unopened. Now I have a reason to tell her when she asks!

Glad to help everyone out!
Old January 5th, 2008, 10:06 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel
My wife, while sympathetic of my addiction to this game, can't understand at all why I have a near complete set unopened. Now I have a reason to tell her when she asks!

Glad to help everyone out!

Tell her you are holding them for a friend.
Old January 5th, 2008, 10:06 PM

Wolfscream has disabled reputation
went to two targets who were barren my quest for wave 1 and 7 continues down a spiral of fail
Old January 6th, 2008, 02:49 PM

My brother who is a stocker at Target said that they do not send things back to the warehouse if they are overstocked, clearanced out or discontinued; it sits for quite a while in the storeroom in the back.

Hopefully this gives you all hope; I've not yet checked my Targets...(I have three within a 1/2 hr drive)
Old January 6th, 2008, 04:18 PM

thezandcshow has disabled reputation
I printed out Wave 7. I hope I find what I'm looking for.

Do I really need a signature?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales