Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old March 17th, 2019, 09:17 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

Would one of you be interested in writing HoSS articles for the Codex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 28th, 2020, 01:30 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now that I've finished all the available play-tests, I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do. I noticed the Chief Librarian gig is vacant. What does that entail/could I do it?
Old May 28th, 2020, 08:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Now that I've finished all the available play-tests, I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do. I noticed the Chief Librarian gig is vacant. What does that entail/could I do it?
Im sure the guys can find a place for you. The playtesting never ends.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:22 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Im sure the guys can find a place for you. The playtesting never ends.
There are some Episode II designs that just need their initial playtest then they will be available in public playtesting. May be a few designs from something other than the movies, too. (insert evil laugh)

On a related note, we've been looking at some ideas in the HoSS Inner Sanctum that will open up the project to more public involvement. Some really great members have been pulled away to other group and personal projects as well as other games (shame, shame!!! ) leaving us shorthanded. Stay tuned!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:51 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
May be a few designs from something other than the movies, too. (insert evil laugh)
Cackling Emperor laugh??
Old February 26th, 2021, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Do you have plans for designs for non-movie characters?
Thinking TV, cartoons, video games, books, comics, etc.
Are any of those on or off the table?

Are you embracing the old novels or going more toward the modern movies?

Cool to see things popping around here.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 26th, 2021, 12:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

HoSS has previously dipped into the ExU of old. Arch did Grand Admiral Thrawn and I did Prince Xizor. IG-88B was the only one seen in the movies, the story of the other 3 IG-88 Models was from other stuff as well.
Old February 26th, 2021, 02:46 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

HoSS has previously dipped into the ExU of old. Arch did Grand Admiral Thrawn and I did Prince Xizor. IG-88B was the only one seen in the movies, the story of the other 3 IG-88 Models was from other stuff as well.
We've got some designs kicking around for some very recent TV stuff and some from the Clone Wars TV show. We have some designs from the original iteration of HoSS that covered some Extended Universe characters that haven't hit the redesign board, yet. Our main focus is still to finish the characters from the original 6 movies, but we are certainly open to other characters.

One thing we are discussing is public participation. We have never done a good job in the public design space. We are looking to revamp that process to allow and encourage more public participation.

My personal opinion is that anything in the Star Wars Universe should be open to design whether canon, legends, movie, TV, comic, etc.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 26th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
What is different from old to new HOSS?
Old February 26th, 2021, 03:48 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
My personal opinion is that anything in the Star Wars Universe should be open to design whether canon, legends, movie, TV, comic, etc.
I'd second this
Old February 26th, 2021, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Cool.
What is different from old to new HOSS?
The original group worked on one design at a time, each member taking turns. The designs were thoroughly theory-scaped but not fully playtested. Once the group was revamped (and renamed HoSS), we instituted a regular playtesting regimen and focused the designs mostly on one movie at a time, with multiple designs in progress at the same time. Worked fairly well when we had a larger active group. It's been a lot slower process over the last couple years.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 26th, 2021, 04:44 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
My hope for Legends Grevious remains!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape