Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 26th, 2020, 11:43 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - New Designs

Mysterio:
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:45 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I just realised that your Mysterio doesn't Fly after I depicted him flying. Would you like me to change the background location to one where he should be standing?
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:51 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Holy cow A3n is online at the same time as me! A real time dialogue across the globe.

Wow Dr. Fate is stellar. He looks amazing. Lil’Helm is sitting right next to me and is thrilled.

As for Mysterio, i love the Italian setting but yeah, without Flying, he may not be right as levitating over water. I do like that you eliminated the smoke in the hit zone because we cut that off the base. You can choose to keep it or discard it in the main photo, artist’s choice. But yeah, switching out the water may be a good idea.

Overall, you are the man and making the Helm household very happy tonight.

Edit: I deleted Mysterio out of the gallery. Let me know if you need me to search for some background images.

Last edited by Matt Helm; May 27th, 2020 at 12:19 AM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 07:18 AM

Re: HelmAverse Supers - New Cards for Dr. Fate and Wendigo

Sorry Matt I must have missed you. I jumped off the site after that post. Maybe tomorrow we can have a real time dialogue .

For now, Mysterio has been updated & here's Taskmaster:
Old May 27th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Huy buddy, Mysterio looks much better now that he is not floating in front of a special effects green screen. Thank you for being a perfectionist.

As for Taskmaster, he also looks amazing. Unfortunately, we posted a prototype and I already have edits to make to the card. I'm so sorry to ask you to do that but if it isn't much trouble we would like to:

- Change role to: Assassin
- Change Attack to: 4
- Change Points to: 180
- Change Combat Prediction 3 to eliminate the words: "against a normal attack" and changed to match She-Hulk type wording.
- Change designer name to: Helm Jr. (this is the most important )

If it makes it easier, it would be this:

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ASSASSIN
PRECISE
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 4

ADAPTIVE ATTACK
Add 1 to Taskmaster's attack dice for each revealed Order Marker on this card.

COMBAT PREDICTION 3
When rolling defense dice, Taskmaster receives one extra defense die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure, up to a maximum of 3 extra dice for Combat Prediction.

designer: HELM JR.
Old May 27th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You said 175 points and then listed 180 points at the bottom. Looks fun though.
Old May 27th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You said 175 points and then listed 180 points at the bottom. Looks fun though.
No I didn't.
Old May 27th, 2020, 09:56 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well played
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Huy buddy, Mysterio looks much better now that he is not floating in front of a special effects green screen. Thank you for being a perfectionist.

As for Taskmaster, he also looks amazing. Unfortunately, we posted a prototype and I already have edits to make to the card. I'm so sorry to ask you to do that but if it isn't much trouble we would like to:

- Change role to: Assassin
- Change Attack to: 4
- Change Points to: 180
- Change Combat Prediction 3 to eliminate the words: "against a normal attack" and changed to match She-Hulk type wording.
- Change designer name to: Helm Jr. (this is the most important )

If it makes it easier, it would be this:

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ASSASSIN
PRECISE
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 4

ADAPTIVE ATTACK
Add 1 to Taskmaster's attack dice for each revealed Order Marker on this card.

COMBAT PREDICTION 3
When rolling defense dice, Taskmaster receives one extra defense die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure, up to a maximum of 3 extra dice for Combat Prediction.

designer: HELM JR.
Updates made.
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Captain Underpants

Sweet Christmas. Old buddy A3n, you really came through with that Taskmaster update. My new printer is begging to produce some hard copies of the newest HelmAverse cards. It will be so nice not having scratch pad versions of these guys on the table anymore.

I hope you're still cool with being the most underpaid non-profit business partner on this site. I don't know what I'd do without you.
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Captain Underpants

Sharing the urban intersection map we played on this weekend. We had a 4 army free for all with Lil'Helm pulling off his first victory in some time with a team of Doctor Fate, Batman, Red Tornado and The Flash. Only Batman survived to hold up the trophy after he took out Helm Jr's Thunder.

Daddy Matt Helm was in the final running but after a hard fought battle against red Tornado, Fin Fang From wife against a surprise attack by Thunder. I did enjoy my team of Foom, Iron Man, War Machine ... and a unique squad that I cannot yet disclose due to a secret "partner" agreement. The squad was fun to play and iron Man was a power house taking pout figure after figure while holding on to one tiny life. It was as if the MCU Tony Stark was possessing my figure.

Old May 28th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Tickles Pickles

That's a cool map! What is that Dragon in the second photo?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations