Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old May 11th, 2018, 06:35 PM

Brease is surprisingly tart
Check out our custom Hyground tiles!

Hey Heroscapers! Have you heard of Hyground tiles? They are 3D printed custom tiles designed to be printable at home! The files will be for sale. They are great for mixing and matching with your favorite sets. Check out this video on how they mesh with the originals.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Check out our custom Hyground tiles!

Are these available for purchase? I was gonna pick these up for sure awhile back but I thought they were never sold?
Old May 12th, 2018, 11:16 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

My understanding is that the patterns/files are for sale, but they can't/won't sell the finished/printed tiles.
Old May 15th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
My understanding is that the patterns/files are for sale, but they can't/won't sell the finished/printed tiles.
Ah yes I’m seeing that now at their checkout. No dice for me, but I hope to purchase a 3D printer eventually.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles