Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 13th, 2015, 01:12 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Final predictions for The Force Awakens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
In the previous EU, Luke's wife Mara is still very much alive and they only had a single child, Ben, who to the best of my recollection is a goody two shoes.
Erm, you didn't read Legacy of the Force, did you?
I really doubt very little if any of the EU will be used in TFA. Maybe a couple base concepts but J.J has been very clear he wants to tell an original story.
Yeah, it's all gone. I'm just calling out the fact that Aldin had his facts wrong.
Old December 14th, 2015, 10:44 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
In the previous EU, Luke's wife Mara is still very much alive and they only had a single child, Ben, who to the best of my recollection is a goody two shoes.
Heh - no - I made it part way through the Dark Nest trilogy before I realized I hadn't read a book taking place in the timeline after Chewie's death that I actually liked. I looked it up, though and bummer... I guess I'm glad I stopped when I did. Sounds like absolute dreck.

~Aldin, wondering if dreck is an actual word now that Chrome's spell check is flagging it (...yep! Thanks Merriam-Webster Online!)

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 14th, 2015, 07:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Heh - no - I made it part way through the Dark Nest trilogy before I realized I hadn't read a book taking place in the timeline after Chewie's death that I actually liked. I looked it up, though and bummer... I guess I'm glad I stopped when I did. Sounds like absolute dreck.

~Aldin, wondering if dreck is an actual word now that Chrome's spell check is flagging it (...yep! Thanks Merriam-Webster Online!)
I did like it, though. Gripping story. Caedus was cool and twisted. It was just really dark. They killed lots of important characters, and I actually stopped reading after it. It just felt so final to me that it was a good place to stop (Hard to keep up without the movies to look forward to at that time, too).

Some of the deaths were tough, but good stories don't shy away from changing the status quo. (Stupid Marvel and DC )
Old December 14th, 2015, 09:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Some of the deaths were tough, but good stories don't shy away from changing the status quo. (Stupid Marvel and DC )
Hey, they kill plenty of people! They just don't believe in letting them Rest In Peace.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 14th, 2015, 09:59 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Hey, they kill plenty of people! They just don't believe in letting them Rest In Peace.
Yep, reset status quo every five minutes. Solicitations for next year in DC have come out, and (SPOILER!) Bruce Wayne will already be back as Batman to help Gordon take down his first villain as Batman.

Kirkman for the win!
Old December 15th, 2015, 12:37 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Yep, reset status quo every five minutes. Solicitations for next year in DC have come out, and (SPOILER!) Bruce Wayne will already be back as Batman to help Gordon take down his first villain as Batman.

Kirkman for the win!
Hey, the Immortal and several of the Viltrumites have come back repeatedly! And don't even get me started on the zombies from Walking Dead!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 16th, 2015, 02:42 AM
C3G's First Fan

48 hours from now, I will be walking out of the theater having just seen The Force Awakens.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old December 16th, 2015, 03:01 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Collider Movie Talk - Jedi Council - World Premiere Exprience (No Spoilers) [13:40 to 24:00]
Old December 16th, 2015, 04:21 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Collider Movie Talk - Jedi Council - Non-Spoiler Review
Old December 16th, 2015, 10:20 AM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tick tock!

~Aldin, clock watchingly

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 16th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Spin Master

When the clock strikes 2am Chicago time, the SW marathon experience begins. That's right, all 7 movies in a row, on the big screen.
Old December 16th, 2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
When the clock strikes 2am Chicago time, the SW marathon experience begins. That's right, all 7 movies in a row, on the big screen.
I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a million bladders cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced...

~Aldin, knowing he doesn't have the endurance for that kind of movie marathon

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies