Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for the best Christmas Custom
Entry 1 12 32.43%
Entry 2 6 16.22%
Entry 3 3 8.11%
Entry 4 4 10.81%
Entry 5 8 21.62%
Entry 6 4 10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 18th, 2011, 03:35 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Christmas Custom Contest R1: Poll A

Please vote for the entry you feel best fulfills the following:
1. Does the entry bring out the theme of the holiday?
2. Is the entry reasonably compatible with official HS game mechanics and rules?
3. Does the entry seem balanced pointwise?
4. Is the wording of the powers reasonably compatible with official wording

The design that gets the most votes will proceed to the next round. In the event of a tie for top spot, all cards in the tie will proceed to the next round.

Contest Details and Rules

Entry 1

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 2

Entry 3

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 4

Entry 5

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 6

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Lamaclown; December 18th, 2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old December 18th, 2011, 09:56 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Christmas Custom Contest R1: Poll A

On entry number 2,SANTA IS NOT GOD!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 18th, 2011, 11:07 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Wow! This looks like a tough heat! This one could go to almost any of them. Lots of different aspects to analyze as well.

Last edited by Ace_of_Spades; December 18th, 2011 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Added Sentence. Happy Holidays!
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Obviously, but you have to admit he has a couple of the same qualities as our God.
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:25 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Obviously, but you have to admit he has a couple of the same qualities as our God.
I can't see Jesus shooting Candy Canes at anybody.

Old December 20th, 2011, 12:32 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I meant the real Santa not #2. That was funny.
Old December 20th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I just realized a big problem with #1. I he is facing a Melee only build, it is impossible for him to lose, because they cannot attack him.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old December 20th, 2011, 02:05 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
I just realized a big problem with #1. I he is facing a Melee only build, it is impossible for him to lose, because they cannot attack him.
It would be a stalemate since he can't attack them either. Good observation, 6FB.
Old December 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
It would be a stalemate since he can't attack them either. Good observation, 6FB.
Only a stalemate if he is the only fig left, other figures could still attack.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old December 20th, 2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I meant the real Santa not #2. That was funny.
Santa's not real

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Only a stalemate if he is the only fig left, other figures could still attack.
True,It can end in a Stalemate,But how often do you hear people complaining about Stalemate in Chess?

Old December 21st, 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Santa's not real
I had to explain to my 5 year-old daughter that you were joking. Of course he is real.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games