Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 28th, 2010, 09:14 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Corner High Rise Map

The Book of Corner High Rise Map

A C3G Casual Map

Download PDF File Here
Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Marvel The Conflict Begins™ Master Sets, Fortress of the Archkyrie™, Road to the Forgotten Forests™
Corner High Rise Bio - Every city has a "less desirable end of town", and anybody that values their life knows to avoid that area of town at all costs. But for some people they don't have a choice and they must make the best of their life however they can and make a home where ever they can. They live amongst the criminals and the thugs, but their cries for help go unanswered.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by A3n; June 20th, 2014 at 06:39 PM.
Old February 28th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Corner High Rise - A C3G map in progress

I'll try to catch up on this thread someday, but for now I can say that I really like the corner Highrise A3n, really cool. It looks like you have ladder pieces used to hold up some of the wall walks, great idea.

For an expansion to that map, if someone had enough castle sets, they could do another highrise kind of where the warehouse is, or a little further back from the road.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 28th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... just wow.
Old February 28th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Very nice use of the castle materials. I wonder if perhaps something extra might be done with that grassy area? Perhaps some trees, maybe a park?

In any case, the map is very impressive!

Old February 28th, 2010, 07:11 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the multiple levels and the use of ms1's ruins. I agree with Taeblewalker, some trees in the grass area would be nice. Like adding sprinkles on an already great ice cream sunday, it would take it to 11.
Old February 28th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Absolutely stunning in it's theme, simplicity, and cool factor.
Old February 28th, 2010, 07:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Great stuff, A3N! Of course I already knew you had some serious map building skill!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 28th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Absolutely stunning in it's theme, simplicity, and cool factor.
Your favorite artist is multi-talented to be sure. A3n's got some mad skills all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Great stuff, A3N! Of course I already knew you had some serious map building skill!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Really cool stuff, A3n! Although, I wonder if it wouldn't look even better (more urban) if you lost the battlements? They have the effect of making it look kind of castley (naturally). Love the windows and the look of the building in general, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2010, 01:54 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is a freakin cool map.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:26 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Very nice use of the castle materials. I wonder if perhaps something extra might be done with that grassy area? Perhaps some trees, maybe a park?

In any case, the map is very impressive!
Good idea. I have always tried to have a defined 24 hex start zone as a habit but I think I can still fit a few trees there & there is also the grass area behind the warehouse - I'll give it a go. BTW I do have home made variety that I use in place of the RttFF one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Really cool stuff, A3n! Although, I wonder if it wouldn't look even better (more urban) if you lost the battlements? They have the effect of making it look kind of castley (naturally). Love the windows and the look of the building in general, though.
Yeah I know but they are kind of providing a covered firing position. But now I think about if I just loose all the top ones & keep the balcony ones that should achieve the effect we would want. Besides if the figures are up that high then they deserve to be shot .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
This is a freakin cool map.
You honour me. Thank you all for your kind words.

BTW: I built this map (well version 1.0 - this is version 1.5 it has a larger grass area) when playing with my son just a couple of weeks back. It was a blast as I played a team of C3G Batman, my Robin & my Batgirl. Tristan had Brunak, Mimring, C3G Green Arrow, Tarn Viking Warriors & Sgt Drake (RotV). Brunak came out of the building carrying Sgt Drake. So Batman went to meet them. Mimring went straight for my start zone but Robin followed Batman leaving the dragon to pepper the Batgirl. My Robin was absolutely deadly moving in & out of engagement with Brunak & Drake using his Tag Team Special whilst Batman held them engaged. Batgirl kept the high ground & was exchanging blow for blow with Mimring. Green arrow decided to target Batgirl so I thought it was time she moved. Drake went down under Robins constant assault. Mimring decided to come to assist Brunak, but it was too little too late as Brunak went down the turn Mimring arrived. Batgirl Bat-grappled up to the balcony where Green Arrow was & took him out followed by the Tarn Vikings that were never activated. Robin finished off Mimring. Tristan didn't pick the best team & didn't make the best choices even with my suggestions so it was pretty much one sided - I actually think it might have been one of Batman's training simulations the way he just stood there & let the sidekicks do all the work.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; March 1st, 2010 at 03:01 AM.
Old March 1st, 2010, 04:15 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Now that's one pretty map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library