Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2021, 03:48 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Good idea, didn't think about that but makes perfect sense.
Old April 4th, 2021, 02:41 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another codesign with @Karat !
Quote:

NAME = KANO

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENFORCER
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

"ME MAD EYE"
Before attacking, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 12 or higher, inflict a wound on the chosen figure and remove an Order Marker at random from its card.

FIGHTIN’ DIRTY
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, if there are 1 or more wound markers on that figure's card, you may add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled when attacking that figure.

KANO BALL
During an enemy figure's turn, if that figure ends its movement within 3 spaces of Kano, you may immediately move Kano up to 2 spaces if he ends this movement engaged with that figure. After moving Kano, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
Figure: Nuke #023 Captain America and the Avengers Marvel Heroclix

Painting Guide
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; January 21st, 2022 at 06:19 PM.
Old April 4th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Kano looks pretty cool. Fighting Dirty is pretty perfect. The heat vision seems a bit well controlled for a brute like Kano. I might try a power like this instead to get the combo feel of MK designs through:

KANO HEAT VISION (or whatever name)
Instead of attacking, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 12 or higher, inflict a wound on the chosen figure then you may immediately attack with a normal attack.

I would have Kano Ball only activate when the enemy figure first moves within 3 spaces of Kano, or only when it moves one or more spaces or something. That way Kano isn’t constantly getting to use it if the enemy starts its turn adjacent to Kano. (Unless it’s meant to be a power that activates often.)
Old April 4th, 2021, 12:27 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Another codesign with @Karat !
Quote:

NAME = KANO

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENFORCER
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

FOCUSED HEAT VISION
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, either:
• inflict 1 wound on the chosen figure; or
• destroy 1 glyph on the chosen figure's card; or
• inflict 3 wounds on the chosen figure if it is a destructible object.

FIGHTIN’ DIRTY
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, if there are 1 or more wound markers on that figure's card, you may add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled when attacking that figure.

KANO BALL
During an enemy figure's turn, if that figure ends its movement within 3 spaces of Kano, you may immediately move Kano up to 2 spaces if he ends this movement engaged with that figure. After moving Kano, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
I've also been trying to find a figure mod for him. I Was thinking maybe a a repainted Deathlock head on Nuke's body.
Old April 4th, 2021, 03:17 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Archie, I'll add it! *I think that is more thematic, I bumped his range to 4 so it'd work better.

A mini would be awesome redstang. At first I thought Deathlok would be perfect, but it looks like his eye is on the wrong side.

*Also he is a real brawler type, I think I'll switch his class to Brute for now.
Old April 4th, 2021, 11:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I agree that Fightin' Dirty is really good. It's sort of a different version of the Feral Troll and Sahuagin Raider. The rest looks good too.

Old April 5th, 2021, 11:22 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Fightin' Dirty is a very cool power.
Old April 5th, 2021, 03:41 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is a less rough draft of the Mauler Twins.

I've got writer's block with regards to a gadget power, unless we just want to give them the power to assemble a pool of glyphs (ala Scientist Supreme) and equip an equipment glyph to start the game, notwithstanding their Uniqueness of Uncommon. Would then need to probably drop Devious Defense from the Card.

NAME = MAULER TWIN
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = CLONE
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = GENIUS
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

GENETIC RIVALRY
You may only control two Mauler Twin figures at the same time. After taking a turn with this Mauler Twin, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack, you may immediately take a turn with another Mauler Twin you control. Add one additional die to that Mauler Twin’s attack roll if it doesn’t have a blue Clone Marker on its card. After using this special power, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

CLONING CONFUSION
Once per game, at the end of a round, if this Mauler Twin has been destroyed and you control another Mauler Twin that is unengaged, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place this Mauler Twin on any empty space adjacent to another Mauler Twin you control, then place a blue Clone Marker on this card.

DEVIOUS DEFENSE
If this Mauler Twin has a blue Clone Marker on its card and would be destroyed in any way, you may instead ignore that effect and destroy another Mauler Twin figure you control adjacent to this Mauler Twin.

Figure Modification Guide
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by redstang; January 14th, 2022 at 05:34 PM. Reason: IamBatman Updates
Old April 5th, 2021, 05:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Eh, I'm not all about the random gadget thing with them. I like them cloning and beating stuff up. I don't associate them with big doomsday devices or anything.

First line of I'm the Original doesn't accomplish anything, since the Uncommon rules already allow that, so I'd cut it and make it clear for the second sentence that you can only control two Mauler Twin figures at the same time (the way it's currently worded is pretty messed up in a mirror match ). I'd be tempted to name the first power something like "Genetic Rivalry."

For the Cloning Confusion, rather than saying "return this Mauler Twin into play," you want something like "remove all Wound Markers from this card and place this Mauler Twin on any empty space ...." I would just straight up make this a "once per game" power, or Zatanna (I) shenanigans will be too compelling, I think.

I dig how Devious Defense works with the rest of it. I'd still keep the marker with Cloning Confusion, I'd just clarify a "once per game" aspect for the power and cut the last line of Cloning Confusion.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2021, 05:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah devious defense is cool. Disagree with them not building big doomsday devices. That's like... ALL they did in the comics. Not specifically doomsday, but they're always building big machines. Pretty sure they were manipulated by Robot and Angstrom to help with projects as well since they're like top notch in smarts and obviously especially cloning stuff.
Old April 5th, 2021, 07:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Put together a rough idea for Silvermane.

Quote:

NAME = SILVERMANE
SECRET IDENTITY = SILVIO MANFREDI

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160?

TAX EVASION
Start the game with 3 black Investment Markers on this card. At the end of each round, you may either place one black Investment marker back on this card or place a black Investment marker onto the card of another figure in your army. There cannot be more than 3 black Investment markers on this card.

BUSINESS MINDED
At the beginning of the game, you may choose all Common Terrorists in your army to instead have the Class of Criminal. If they do, Silvermane has the class of Mastermind in addition to the class of Crime Lord. After taking a turn with Silvermane, you may remove an Investment Marker from this card and take a turn with any Criminal you control.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH
Was thinking about the cost reduction mechanic and you could tie it into the Investment Markers.
Maybe -10 points per Marker.
Then if you still have the bonding option, that is probably a better choice for using a marker but on occasion it may be nice to save those points and you would not really be paying for those points on this card as the value will be in the bonding. I could be overvaluing the bonding though.

Not sure there is text space for all that though.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 5th, 2021, 11:54 PM

I thought I'd do two of my favorite minor Marvel characters from Avengers: The Initiative. They're a little rough again, but hopefully they feel more original.

So two aliens of unknown origin and armed with extremely powerful weapons were randomly fighting to the death and died in Earth's atmosphere. Both of the highly advanced pieces of extraterrestrial technology fell to different parts of the globe. One found Violet Lightner moments after she attempted suicide by jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge. The other was found by Sergeant Joseph Green in the deserts of Sudan as he was skirmishing with a Hydra agent. As fate would have it Gauntlet was selected as drill instructor at Camp Hammond under the Initiative where Armory ended up training as a hero.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy