Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old March 10th, 2015, 11:45 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Zetacron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
My Army Idea
Taelord 180
Zetacron 240
Atlaga 330
Saylind 410
Raelin (RotV) 490
The bad part about this army is that Zeta kind of has a deathwalker roll. I'd probably drop Atlaga and just use 9K. The only difference between the two is that Zeta's does better in an all hero game.

The fun factor on the other hand is awesome.
Old March 11th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, fun factor for sure. But let's look at this. Best case scenario Saylind gets to height on OM1 and successfully summons Zeta. OM2 and 3 get Raelin and Taelord Adjacent. If conditions are anything less than perfect, then you're into at least Turn 2 OM1 before you get set up.

Also, your opponent gets all the glyphs...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; March 11th, 2015 at 01:50 PM. Reason: All da glyphs...
Old March 11th, 2015, 01:58 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Then drop Atlaga for some rats or repulsers. Theyd be able to hold glyphs and tie down some of the advancing troops. Then again it'd take even more OM to set up.
Old March 11th, 2015, 02:59 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Zetacron in three moves has a move of fifteen and can shoot along the way. (or) You could use Saylind, Taelord, and Raelin which might work but you would have no protection and you wouldn't get any attacks off by the time they where set up. My experience they wouldn't last very long by themselves and in three turn markers I would have already attacked at least one of them. I played Taelord and Zetacron together against the BIV and once he got to them they went down. I was using other squads for protection (snipers etc.) I went 2 and 2 at a tourney. They did okay against weaker players with weaker armies.
Old March 11th, 2015, 04:01 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm... Even with that really souped-up attack and defense, you've only got one attack per OM. Unless you're up against a Heroes-only army, you're toast.

And even then, one bad roll and you're toast.
Old March 11th, 2015, 07:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Sounds like a lot of point spending to set up one 60 point hero. Your enemy could spend less points and get both majors Q9 and Q10. Zetacron is pretty useful, I would think if your playing on a castle, Get saylind with a bunch of big guys, summon them all up around her and blast em. I would also stagger your order markers.(Saylind then Zetacron, then Saylind,etc.)oh, and pray that you get your 20 die roll for the summon.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 12th, 2015, 12:08 AM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

I never use glyphs, and most of the time i play it's a lot of heroes because I only have a few duplicates of common squads. I do have 3 squads of the Venoc Vipers and love using a scout army.
3 Venoc Vipers 120
Venoc Warlord 240
Brave Arrow 290
Theracus 330
Zetacron 390

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old March 12th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Zeta in a Kyrie army?

Zeta
Taelord
Minions x2
460/9

Zeta provides some range to draw your opponent into the Minions' striking range, and thanks to Utgar's Orders you only have to balance OMs between 2 cards.

He also is a fun ranged addition to Mittens+Vipers (Scout Move bonus).

Zeta
Mittens
Armocs x2
Venocs x5
510/24

Start zone stuffer,but with 0 Defense who cares about Zelly?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; March 12th, 2015 at 04:26 PM. Reason: I see you're ahead of me. Why do I respond before reading all the posts I've missed. :oops:
Old March 12th, 2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Zeta in a Kyrie army?

Zeta
Taelord
Minions x2
460/9

Zeta provides some range to draw your opponent into the Minions' striking range, and thanks to Utgar's Orders you only have to balance OMs between 2 cards.

He also is a fun ranged addition to Mittens+Vipers (Scout Move bonus).

Zeta
Mittens
Armocs x2
Venocs x5
510/24

Start zone stuffer,but with 0 Defense who cares about Zelly?
I love these armies, only thing I might do is add some MRT to the scout army.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:46 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Zetacron
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 11th, 2015, 05:15 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I view Zeta in a similar way to Deadeye Dan. Both have the ability to one-shot an opponent's important figure, but neither is particularly reliable without some assistance. Zeta has a slight edge in that he's marginally tougher, and it's not quite as much of a long-shot at rolling that big hit.

In terms of armies, Zeta works really well in an all-'Crons army, but I still find him more splashable than DED. The above Scouts/Vipers armies are pretty fun to run.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Last edited by nate the dawg; April 15th, 2015 at 08:24 AM.
Old February 1st, 2016, 11:35 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Anyone have any cool ideas for Proxy figures for Zetacron, one of my kids loves the robots, and Omnicrons are his favourite, but I was hoping that instead of paying 40 or 50 bucks for Zetacron I could find something that "fits" visually with the Snipers and Repulsors but maybe is bigger or at least tougher and individual looking.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units