Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 16th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leonardo - Public Playtesting

If you are willing to go through the re-tests, I would highly consider it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 16th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking through the equipment glyphs, I could only see Don using utility glyphs. Since those are all weaker than the Gauntlet, I don't think that would need additional testing. It would just be in certain circumstances that you might take a utility glyph instead. I'd change this:

Quote:
ANTI-GRAV GAUNTLET
Start the game with the Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet on this card.

TECH SUPPORT
When rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on a glyph equipped by Donatello, you may add 1 to the roll for each Unique Hero you control adjacent to Donatello, up to a maximum of 3.
to this:

Quote:
TECH SUPPORT
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place either the Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet or any Utility Equipment Glyph on this card. When rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on a glyph equipped by Donatello, you may add 1 to the roll for each Unique Hero you control adjacent to Donatello, up to a maximum of 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 16th, 2016, 11:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Looking through the equipment glyphs, I could only see Don using utility glyphs. Since those are all weaker than the Gauntlet, I don't think that would need additional testing. It would just be in certain circumstances that you might take a utility glyph instead. I'd change this:

Quote:
ANTI-GRAV GAUNTLET
Start the game with the Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet on this card.

TECH SUPPORT
When rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on a glyph equipped by Donatello, you may add 1 to the roll for each Unique Hero you control adjacent to Donatello, up to a maximum of 3.
to this:

Quote:
TECH SUPPORT
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place either the Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet or any Utility Equipment Glyph on this card. When rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on a glyph equipped by Donatello, you may add 1 to the roll for each Unique Hero you control adjacent to Donatello, up to a maximum of 3.
That would get my vote.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 16th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would run it by the CRB but sounds good.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 16th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

on the theme of it, as I don't know the Turtles particularly well.

On the mechanical side of things, it's definitely stronger than the current power, but probably not by too much in most scenarios (another counter to Kryptonians though). The Bolas are pretty good, and the Smoke Pellets would definitely be very useful. I'm okay with the latter one though, because the Turtles could use the extra toughness.

So I'm okay with it, but I would want to see at least one set of tests if the change is made.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the glyph pool direction and I'm glad you are open to it. I had similar feeling about Don when I first saw his card but figured it was too late in the process to get any changes made so I just left it alone. As for her comments concerning the +1 bonus, she makes a good point that he should really only get a boost from other tech type people. Don't we already have something similar on another card where adj. engineers and scientist give a bonus (Reed or Stark?)? If giving him a glyph pool gives him a slight bump up in usefulness, then restricting the bonus to only other tech types should give him a slight bump down to even things out and leave his points where they are.
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:33 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The boost is supposed to represent the support of his brothers and him pulling through for his brothers. It's not supposed to be technical-types working on something together.

@dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer

Any worries about the latest incarnation of these 4 turtles?
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Allowing a non-Bat character to draft Utility Glyphs feels weird to me, and I thought he played great as-is, but if you feel it's more thematic I guess it's fine.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That sounds more like emotional support than tech support, so maybe just a different name for the updated power then? Save the power name tech support for a different card/character.
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That sounds more like emotional support than tech support, so maybe just a different name for the updated power then? Save the power name tech support for a different card/character.
Or I could just drop the boost entirely. Most of the tests didn't have a boost anyway.

Quote:
Old October 16th, 2016, 07:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Allowing a non-Bat character to draft Utility Glyphs feels weird to me, and I thought he played great as-is, but if you feel it's more thematic I guess it's fine.
See I always thought it was weird that they seemed to be limited to bat characters. I have one of the newest UG slated to be on a certain Titans card...still DC but not a bat character.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 16th, 2016, 07:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Clarifier

Is it necessary to clarify that the +1 boost on Turtle Power is only for that figure's turn? Otherwise I don't see anything game breaking.

~Dysole, not even sure she could break it if we had a Turtle Gun similar to the Simian Gun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library