Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 20th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Any suggestions for these two figures known as Shakara?

Therians would probably work better than Necrons, but I'd consider looking at Tyranids for those shoulders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1shark View Post
Quote:
by Lazy Orang

Alot of Games Workshop's Tyranids would work as well, but they do need painting - I'll post any more possible Marro if I see them.
Late reply but I just finished them last night.

Here is my painted Tyranid Gargoyles.

Oh yeah - they make perfect Marro.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 22nd, 2014, 03:22 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I have a few customs that I could use figures for.
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for your help! This thread was a great idea!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old October 22nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Erik the Berserker:

Northlands fighter from the new D&D starter set.

Shadow spawns:

Rackham Ram Army Box, Gargoyles (they could use a dark wash).

Te-Kal-Ga

Cerebrilith, from DnD Night Below.

Selene Connour:

Pathfinder Battles Tower Girl.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 03:44 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Great! Thanks a bunch!

EDIT:
For the Shadow Spawns I have found some miniatures that I like better. But I can't seem to find a good enough picture. I really like the shiny, black Khurasan space demon miniatures (without the guns), however I can't find any pictures that aren't demons in a giant group. I tried to crop and zoom in on specific space demons but I'm rather bad at editing photos. Can anyone help? Finding a good picture or editing others would both work. Help is much appreciated!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; October 23rd, 2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Space demon qs
Old October 24th, 2014, 09:44 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

For Shadow Demons, you could try Invidiak Demons from Pathfinder, they are actully shadow demons and you can use a heat/cold bath method if you want variations in the sculpts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Invidiak-Dem...item54114a031e

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old October 24th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I PMed Dad Scaper, Xorlof and IAmBatman about stickying few days ago, and nothing's happened and I haven't even got a reply from any of them - I don't know what's going on, have they all just been offline recently?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 24th, 2014, 12:04 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

I found this Heroclix Yu-Gi-Oh figure and it fits well in the Heroscape scale and might make a good Soulborg.

eBay has some auctions between $1.00 - $2.00 and Troll and Toad has it for .49-cents : )

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p1053493.html

Old October 24th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Erik the Berserker

Heroclix- Wulf Sternhammer

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 24th, 2014, 06:25 PM

CronArmy is surprisingly tart

Hey I'm making a character who, looks wise, is a Templar night. White cape, Red Cross, the normal. But having a hard time finding one. Anyone have suggestions?
Old October 24th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronArmy View Post
Hey I'm making a character who, looks wise, is a Templar night. White cape, Red Cross, the normal. But having a hard time finding one. Anyone have suggestions?
Most of them have helmets, but the Confrontation Griffins have some Templar-style figures. One of the figures in the box shown in the link is a Chaplain and does not have a helmet on.
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catal.../s/rkh-grel02/

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 25th, 2014, 01:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I PMed Dad Scaper, Xorlof and IAmBatman about stickying few days ago, and nothing's happened and I haven't even got a reply from any of them - I don't know what's going on, have they all just been offline recently?
I've been super busy, and also figure this is Dad Scaper's jurisdiction, so he should decide whether it deserves to be stickied or not.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 31st, 2014, 12:05 PM
Hard as ice

@Dad Scaper, could you please either sticky this or reply to my PM?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards