Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 5th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: White Knight's Kanto Pokemon (1 - 151)

I uploaded the Viridian Forest Expansion Set:

Viridian Forest Expansion Set

The set includes the Viridian Forest Scenario for Project Pokemon and updated cards for Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, and Beedrill. Also included is the Butterfree card from my Kanto Pokemon.
Old June 12th, 2012, 08:11 AM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Hey so first of all great job with this my brother and I can't wait to start playing. Secondly as I was looking through this there were three things that caught my attention as strange.

1) Ditto's card says it can only copy the stats of unique figures. As almost every pokemon figure is uncommon, this essentially means that Ditto can do nothing.

2) Charizard is unique. I understand that you may have made Charizard unique because he is stronger than Venusaur or Blastoise, but as most of the final evolutions are uncommon I feel that Charizard should be the same.

3) Finally Electrode has a move of five despite being the fastest pokemon of the original 151. Although you don't have to follow pokemon stats exactly, I feel that his speed should be boosted (This would also enhance the potency of sonicboom special attack by allowing Electrode to more quickly cover the field.)

Thats all I have hope it was helpful. I plan on playtesting some of these figures this weekend and I'll let you know how it goes.
Old June 12th, 2012, 09:40 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Thanks for the interest in the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Hey so first of all great job with this my brother and I can't wait to start playing. Secondly as I was looking through this there were three things that caught my attention as strange.

1) Ditto's card says it can only copy the stats of unique figures. As almost every pokemon figure is uncommon, this essentially means that Ditto can do nothing.
Uncommon figures are considered "unique" for all things except army building. See the Question Dump thread here. So Ditto can copy the stats of uncommon or unique heroes.

Quote:
2) Charizard is unique. I understand that you may have made Charizard unique because he is stronger than Venusaur or Blastoise, but as most of the final evolutions are uncommon I feel that Charizard should be the same.
This was a Project Pokemon group decision (where I was out-voted). They felt that some Pokemon should be a little more special than just uncommon. In my home games, we're allowing Charizard to be uncommon (since Charmander and Charmeleon are uncommon and we're doing evolutions).

Quote:
3) Finally Electrode has a move of five despite being the fastest pokemon of the original 151. Although you don't have to follow pokemon stats exactly, I feel that his speed should be boosted (This would also enhance the potency of sonicboom special attack by allowing Electrode to more quickly cover the field.)
My initial thought was that Voltorb and Electrode are just balls--how would they move very fast? Rolling? But I can see you're point, and I'm willing to make Voltorb's Move 6 and Electrode's Move 7. When you playtest, go ahead and use the new moves.

Please let me know the results of any playtesting. I've been modifying some cards as we playtest at my house and I'll be uploading the updated cards soon.
Old June 12th, 2012, 02:28 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for responding to my post I just have one more question, is there an easier way to download all of the cards then just opening each and every spoiler on your opening post?

And yes electrode rolls really really fast. Picture his insides being an engine and his body is the wheel.
Old June 12th, 2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Thanks for responding to my post I just have one more question, is there an easier way to download all of the cards then just opening each and every spoiler on your opening post?
No, I haven't made a .pdf yet. My goal was to add them to the expansion sets as I playtest them with my sons.

If you want, I can upload the .mse files which have them (about 6 files)--you'll need MSE, plus the Pokemon MSE files from the Project Pokemon page.
Old June 12th, 2012, 05:57 PM

Well I just copied all of them into word to print out but the MSE files would be nice so that I or another scaper could edit them during playtests.
Old June 15th, 2012, 10:31 AM

After some playtesting, I've changed the stats on some of the Pokemon cards. I also went and corrected all the cards with Poison so that they match the Project Pokemon Poison status. And I updated all cards with Confusion to the new Confusion status. Last, I fixed all of the cards with Sleep to say "Frenzy" instead of "Frensy".

So some cards got updated because of stats, and some just to fix the status effects.

All updated cards are on page 1 of this thread.

The following cards were updated:

- Blastoise
- Caterpie
- Metapod
- Weedle
- Kakuna
- Beedrill
- Spearow
- Ekans
- Arbok
- Nidoran (F)
- Nidorina
- Nidoqueen
- Nidoran (M)
- Nidoking
- Clefable
- Jigglypuff
- Wigglytuff
- Zubat
- Golbat
- Oddish
- Gloom
- Vileplume
- Meowth
- Psyduck
- Poliwag
- Weepinbell
- Geodude
- Graveler
- Slowpoke
- Slowbro
- Dodrio
- Seel
- Grimer
- Drowzee
- Voltorb
- Electrode
- Exeggcute
- Exeggutor
- Cubone
- Hitmonchan
- Weezing
- Chansey
- Tangela
- Horsea
- Starmie
- Tauros
- Gyarados
- Omastar

I'll try to upload the MSE files soon.
Old June 16th, 2012, 06:51 PM

When did starmie learn to fly? Also check seismic toss on golem and Alakazam's teleport for naming problems. Horsea's name is spelled wrong inside smokescreen special attack. Finally Dratini and Dragonair are both normal types in the top right corner and this is not the case in the actual pokemon games. All in all not that important, but thought i should comment none the less.
Old June 16th, 2012, 10:53 PM

Sludge Terrain and Barriers

Weezing uses custom Sludge Terrain and Mr. Mime has custom barriers. Here are pictures and a quick tutorial.

Sludge Markers

- start with 1/16" plexiglass.
- use a permanent marker (Sharpie) to draw several sludge terrain. The shape should be an irregular blob sized to fit on a Heroscape hex.

- cut out the shapes (I used a soldering iron to cut them out since plexiglass shatters when cut. Do it outside or with lots of ventilation--the melting plexiglass stinks and the smoke can't be very good for you.)

- sand the edges of the shapes smooth with a file and sandpaper
- spray paint one side and the edges of the shapes with a black spray paint. (I used Quick Color Fast Drying All Purpose Spray Enamel.) I was going to spray both sides, but when I flipped the pieces over they looked like obsidian glass, and I really liked the effect. You can't see it in the first picture, but it stands out in the second picture (the ones on the left are flipped over).

Barriers
The barriers for Mr. Mime were also easy to make.

- start with 1/16" plexiglass.
- use a permanent marker (Sharpie) to draw rectangular bases and walls (see the picture below).

- cut out the shapes (I used a tile/glass cutter to score the pieces and then break them apart.)

- file and sand the edges

- glue the walls to the bases with hot glue. (Put some hot glue onto the base, squish on the wall, and add a little more glue as fillets

Old June 23rd, 2012, 11:25 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

As a fellow pokemon creator myself, I'm a big fan of your customs White Knight. However, it's difficult to view them because your OP takes so long to load. Could you provide a list of links for the pokemon cards to reduce loading times? 151+ cards takes a while
Old June 23rd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, I have had all the cards, rules, etc. from here for a while now, so I decided to post my Project Pokemon folder. Just click that link and you should be able to save everything White Knight has put out that is Pokemon related. There may be some new things I don't have.

Oh, and if you don't trust the link, then don't click it. Oh wait, it looks like the items and trainers aren't in there, but all Pokemon and rules are.
Old July 27th, 2012, 11:34 AM

Daggon Woo who?

Wow, I haven't been on in forever, sorry about that. I took up a number of projects in the past couple months, haha, including creating artwork for a game my friend was planning on creating. Sadly, the game never came to fruition (kinda sucks), but hey, at least I got a lot better at drawing chibis lol. Anyways, I'll try and get some playtests up this week.

PS. those sludges and barriers look great . I found this a little while back:http:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YWVTWcwQLM

The link is a tutorial to make realistic trees that make heroscape look absolutely awesome. I haven't made any myself yet, since I'm going to be moving, but if you just insert them into a hexagonal base of some sort (maybe polyester or something?) they can easily become great heroscape pieces XD

Do or Do Not. Never Half-Ass, it only makes you look like an idiot.
-Daggon's Creed

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards