Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 10th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Florida Scapers

Cleaned up a few more things, added in Rokanza, and am bumping this thread in hopes of getting it above the old thread (which I hope will finally disappear entirely...).

Last edited by 1Mmirg; September 13th, 2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Thanks to LilNewbie for locking the other thread and directing all traffic here now--should help us stay in touch
Old September 13th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Sorry for what is now a triple post, but I realized that in all my other posts I forgot to provide the link to out South Florida Scapers NHSD event on October 16.

I know there are a lot of events going on, but as himsati and I discussed last year, this year South Florida wanted a chance to host NHSD. I hope that many of you will be able to come down and join us for our best event ever here in SoFL.

Check us out at SoFL NHSD and please RSVP if you can come.

Also, please Subscribe to this thread (and set your subscription to once a day or week), so you can stay up to date on Florida news.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm tired this morning. I meant to add links to the other two October events that I am aware of. Check them out and support Florida Scape! Florida Frenzy 4.0 and NHSD 10' The Great Cape Scape Florida

Last edited by 1Mmirg; September 13th, 2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:35 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Getting the word out for our Spring tournament. Check it out!

Florida Frenzy 4.5!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 11:43 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in Ft Lauderdale on a business trip. Anyone up for a quick match on the evening of Thursday Feb 24? Maybe at a game store or my hotel's lobby?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:19 PM
Adrian Monk

I wish I could catch you. My wife leaves town super early the next morning. Not sure she'd forgive me for skipping out the night before she leaves on her trip.
Old February 24th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No problem. I decided to go see the shuttle launch since no one was available.

Old February 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Adrian Monk

Enjoy--a great choice!
Old February 25th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Mayor of Scape City

It was pretty cool! I totally misjudged how long the traffic would be going home.

Old June 23rd, 2011, 02:24 PM

Everyone is welcome to come to Orlando this Saturday for our tournament! Hope to see you there!

Tournament!
Old September 12th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Adrian Monk

Finally got my calendar together and have put up a page for NHSD: SFL on Nov. 5. This way we won't conflict with NHSD up north on the 22nd.

Hope this will be the most active NHSD season in Florida that we've seen!
Old October 20th, 2011, 11:30 PM

In case any one needs one last reminder -- Florida Frenzy 5.0 is Saturday. Hope to see you there!
Old November 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Adrian Monk

Just a reminder that the SoFL NHSD is this Saturday (11/12). Love to see you guys out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers