Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What dice do you use most often?
Red and Blue 1st Edition Dice 7 14.89%
White 2nd Edition Dice 14 29.79%
Flagbearer Dice 18 38.30%
Custom Dice 8 17.02%
just a regular d6, with numbers assigned to skulls and shields 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 18th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Dice Do You Use?

I always use the the Red/Blue. I never got a first edition master set, so I had I to order them by themselves. I just love the plain but functional look

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion