Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 31st, 2019, 11:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (initial actually posted finally

Whatever the case, Yea

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (initial actually posted finally

Ok, doesn’t really look like there is a push for shadow consistency (or that anyone remembers what the plan was there) so I propose going to public playtesting

Which I guess only needs one more vote, thanks for the pre-yeas y’all.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (vote for public testing)

Yea
Old June 3rd, 2019, 04:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Alrighty, I think this passes then right? I can’t really keep track of all the rules.

My Etsy Store
Old June 3rd, 2019, 04:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, we're working on that. You're free to post him in the public playtesting thread.
Old June 17th, 2019, 10:47 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (public testing)

Can we get a comfirmation on what we're doing with Noob when it comes to tweaks to his design?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 17th, 2019, 03:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Can we get a comfirmation on what we're doing with Noob when it comes to tweaks to his design?
I’m planning to bump him by 10 points and to drop the defense subtraction from Ghost Ball.

As for the Glyph stealing thing, if people want that excluded (I have no real preference there) Id just add some kinda ‘he can’t equip glyphs’ lingo to Living Shadow. I don’t want to go the Event Hero route just to stop him picking up glyphs. Event Hero should be saved for actual event type characters, the wraith isn’t even a real character in the first place.

My Etsy Store
Old June 17th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I’m planning to bump him by 10 points and drop the defense subtraction from Ghost Ball.

As for the Glyph stealing thing, if people want that excluded (I have no real preference there) Id just add some kinda ‘he can’t equip glyphs’ lingo to Living Shadow. I don’t want to go the Event Hero route just to stop him picking up glyphs. Event Hero should be saved for actual event type characters, the wraith isn’t even a real character in the first place.
Out of curiosity, did you see what I put regarding the defence subtraction?
I think I'll probably have to run this guy tomorrow now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 17th, 2019, 04:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I did, and I appreciate your thoughts, but at the end of the day I really don’t want him to get overpriced because of Green Lanterns and such and losing the die was the easiest solution. It’s basically just a ‘win more’ bit anyway. Like there isn’t a lot decision making with it most of the time, 9 times outta 10 either you’re negating an important power with Ghost Ball and it’s just gravy... or your not negating a power and you gave up an attack of 4 to lose 1 whole defense die (which was probably a bad decision). The defense bit really only matters as like an extra incentive to negate minor defensive powers, and there just aren’t a lot of those in CG3.

Plus, I think losing the defense bit makes it a little clearer to newer players that you can use it on Angel and such before attacking someone else. Since this is going in a pretty big release now (if I get him done anyway) I want him to be reasonably user friendly, he’s already a bit on the complicated side as is.

I think like... almost every other non-boss character MK design has a defensive power or some such, so it has plenty of use within thematic matchups, which is good enough for me.

Sorry of the delay with changing this guy, I appreciate you testing him though I should have some tests for Cage written up tomorrow.

My Etsy Store
Old June 17th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I did, and I appreciate your thoughts, but at the end of the day I really don’t want him to get overpriced because of Green Lanterns and such and losing the die was the easiest solution. It’s basically just a ‘win more’ bit anyway. Like there isn’t a lot decision making with it most of the time, 9 times outta 10 either you’re negating an important power with Ghost Ball and it’s just gravy... or your not negating a power and you gave up an attack of 4 to lose 1 whole defense die (which was probably a bad decision). The defense bit really only matters as like an extra incentive to negate minor defensive powers, and there just aren’t a lot of those in CG3.

Plus, I think losing the defense bit makes it a little clearer to newer players that you can use it on Angel and such before attacking someone else. Since this is going in a pretty big release now (if I get him done anyway) I want him to be reasonably user friendly, he’s already a bit on the complicated side as is.

I think like... almost every other non-boss character MK design has a defensive power or some such, so it has plenty of use within thematic matchups, which is good enough for me.

Sorry of the delay with changing this guy, I appreciate you testing him though I should have some tests for Cage written up tomorrow.
You're welcome chap, and thanks for working on Cage! As far as what you're saying about defensive powers for MK figures, let's take a look...

Liu Kang - hit him to take out his defensive boost for everyone else? A bit of a stretch, but I think that works.
Scorpion - nowt
Sub-Zero - Bi-Han can eliminate the threat of his brother's Ice Clone, which is nice
Kitana - not defensive, but he can eliminate Fan Lift to allow a bonding partner to charge her without reprisal

Raiden - keeps him from teleporting after being hit
Reptile - can negate Partial Invisibility, but in order to do so he has to be in a position where he's already negated it, so...
Goro - nowt
Shang Tsung - can stop him from using the powers or defence of another figure - that's actually a good one
Johnny Cage - knocks out Cocky Fighter, which isn't that great, honestly, but could be useful
Cyrax - hmm... now here's an interesting one. If you hit him with a Ghost Ball before delivering the killing blow you can keep his Self-Destruct Sequence from triggering. This might be the coolest interaction of the lot.
Kenshi - eliminates Sento's Guidance.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 17th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Hard as ice

How's this matchup looking to you?

Ra’s al Ghul (vII), Noob Saibot (230, sans defence subtraction), Kitana, Bullseye, Winter Soldier, Shadow Wraith (1,100 points)
vs.
Martian Manhunter (vII), Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Sub-Zero, Echo (1,100 points)

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 17th, 2019, 05:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Looks good to me.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library