Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 19th, 2015, 12:21 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Season 17 - ROUND 1

I'm not seeing that ending well for Soundwarp. Or do I underestimate Charos, Krug and Nilf?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 19th, 2015, 01:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

kevindola: Cyprien, Knights of Weston x2, Finn, Denrick, Splashy, Chainfighter
Chris Perkins: Charos, Drake V2, Arrow Gruts x1, Swog Rider x2, Deathknights x1

I don't think I've ever felt so guilty about a game. Chilling Touch was amazingly hot. Cyprien rolled back to back 20s against Drake and Charos. Then finished Charos off in 2 attacks (from height)

I think Cyprien took 5 wounds or so throughout, but finished fully healed. I didn't take a turn with anyone else.

I rolled a 3rd 20 on Chilling Touch to kill his last figure (an arrow grut)

Really sorry about that d20 luck Chris.
Old January 19th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Did owlman drop?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 19th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Did owlman drop?
Yes, he was having issues scheduling with W099 and said he wanted to drop.

Old January 19th, 2015, 10:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
SSG1 and I got it done real quick-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) v. dok (1-0) draft pools are:
  • Soundwarp SG-1 - Braxas, Charos, Nilfheim, Zelrig, Dund
  • dok - Fire Elemental x11, Goblin Cutters x4, Krug, Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick from the combined pool first or second.

Code:
SSG1		dok
Nilfheim
		Marro Warriors
		FE
Charos
Krug
		FE x9
		Kurrok
Probably playing Tuesday, 8 PM Mountain/9PM Server/10 PM Eastern.
Looks like we're kicking off early.
Old January 19th, 2015, 11:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

stats:
Code:
Soundwarp SG-1
Attack rolls: 29 out of 65 (44.62%)
Defense rolls: 10 out of 21 (47.62%)
Total dice rolled: 86
Time used: 0h, 17m, 55s

dok
Attack rolls: 11 out of 30 (36.67%)
Defense rolls: 10 out of 48 (20.83%)
Total dice rolled: 78
Time used: 0h, 8m, 53s
So... yeah. This joins the pantheon with my game against TomCollins in the draft event at Gencon in 2011, and my "season 0" heat of battle game with Kinseth, as the worst luck I've ever had in a game of Heroscape. I hit Nilfheim with 5 leaving engagement attacks, 6 sears, and 4 attacks of 4 before he got to Kurrok... and did 2 wounds. Then I lost init and Nilf killed Kurrok in 2 attacks. I still could have won the game, honestly, but I didn't quite bring Nilf down and my last Marro Warrior died disengaging. Oh well. SSG1 was a gentleman about it as usual.
Old January 19th, 2015, 11:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just because the dice don't tell the whole story, try this fun fact: @dok did not have a single successful attack all game.
Old January 19th, 2015, 11:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Really, I think we can blame @William099 for that game. The Dragon Kings don't take kindly to insults, and William is even roleplaying their enemy!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 20th, 2015, 08:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The superfrog (1-0) v. vegies dad (1-0) draft pools are:
  • superfrog - Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Roman Legionnaires x3, Azurite Warlord, Armoc Vipers x3, Zetacron, Ne-Gok-Sa
  • vegies dad - Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Red Wyrmling x2, Retiarius, Rhogar Dragonspine, Roman Archers x2, Roman Legionnaires x2, Runa, Rygarn

Draft went:
Code:
vegies dad		superfrog
Rygarn
		Azurite Warlord
		Zetacron
Racheim
Raelin
		Romans
		Ne-Gok-Sa
Red Wyrmling
Red Wyrmling
		Romans
		Mogrimm Forgehammer
Romans
Romans
Romans
Scheduled for Tuesday at 7:30 Central, 8:30 Eastern.
Kicking off early. As in now.
Old January 20th, 2015, 08:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well vegies dad certainly has the edge in alliteration.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 20th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The Bengi (1-0) v. mtl1998 (1-0) draft pools are:
Bengi - Goblin Cutters x4, Horned Skull Brutes x2, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Minions of Utgar x2, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior
mtl1998 - Nilfheim, Deathwalker 8000, Major Q10, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Marro Stingers x4
mtl1998 chooses to pick from the combined pool first or second.
Starting around 8:30 ET tonight

The draft
Code:
mtl1988		       Bengi
Atlaga
                       Nilfheim
                       Stingers
Stingers
Stingers
                       Stingers
                       Q10
Cyp
Sonya
                       Brutes
Tyrian

Last edited by MegaSilver; January 20th, 2015 at 09:00 PM.
Old January 20th, 2015, 10:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

Just finished with vegie's dad.

I got up early after killing Racheim and landing a couple wounds on Raelin with a Zetacron snipe. But he capitalized on some chances in the middle to kill the Azurite Warlord and Zetacron. It came down to my Mogrimm against a squad of Romans, 2 Red Wyrmlings, an unwounded Rygarn, and Raelin with 3 life left.

Mogrimm went beast mode, and took out Raelin in one shot, having picked up the disengagement glyph. But then all the attack dice went cold, for both of us. He had trouble rolling more than 1 skull. But 3 rounds later, I had only managed two wounds on Rygarn and his Red Wyrms finally got through.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events