Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 17th, 2022, 07:02 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: JotA 3. 1 MS + 1 FA + 1 TJ
Glyphs: 2 random glyphs

Both previous iterations of this map went through BoV review. Comments were fairly positive both times, so I decided to change only one surface hex. Voila: new map!

Reviews of previous versions:
Spoiler Alert!

JotA 3 seems like an appropriate bookend to my little spurt of mapmaking that started with Dark Fulcrum. Speaking of which, I have updated that map in response to feedback - moving jungle cover away from the 3-hex perch, and relocating one shadow tile.

Old May 18th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 05/17/22

Nice upgrades!
Old May 24th, 2022, 02:34 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I now have 60 files in the Downloads section. That's a nice round number; a good place to stop and take inventory. I have reorganized the first post to be a semi-chronological look at the various phases of my mapmaking over the years.
Old May 24th, 2022, 02:39 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps

At this point you really should go for 100.
Old May 24th, 2022, 06:01 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

101 could be the called the Dalmatian...

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; May 24th, 2022 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Sorry....couldn't resist.
Old June 14th, 2022, 10:30 AM
The Silent Cartographer

Manji. 1 MS + 1 SM + 1 TJ + ruins
Glyphs: 4 random treasures

I got tricked into making a 4-player free-for-all map. Here it is.

Old June 14th, 2022, 10:46 AM

Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 06/14/22

Looks solid.
Old June 14th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 06/14/22

Tricked huh? or maybe requested? I could see this making a ScapeCon multiplayer appearance...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 19th, 2022, 11:41 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

I just stumbled on this thread and WOW! All great stuff. I was over in the NC Scapers thread thinking about building 8 tournament maps and then bundling the pieces for each map up and hauling those over to a tournament to help setup. This thread is a gold mine of great maps. Well done! Are there PDF's that show the build steps?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 19th, 2022, 01:00 PM
The Silent Cartographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Are there PDF's that show the build steps?
Yes! The first post is full of links. Clicking on the map name or image will take you to the download page for the PDF. (And the download page for newer maps has larger images in case you want a better look at the map.) Clicking on the green light next to the map's name will take you to a Google Drawing that can be used for online play.

Thanks for checking out my thread! Hopefully you find some maps that you like. If you do have a chance to try any, feedback is always welcome.
Old August 19th, 2022, 01:16 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Are there PDF's that show the build steps?
Yes! The first post is full of links. Clicking on the map name or image will take you to the download page for the PDF. (And the download page for newer maps has larger images in case you want a better look at the map.) Clicking on the green light next to the map's name will take you to a Google Drawing that can be used for online play.

Thanks for checking out my thread! Hopefully you find some maps that you like. If you do have a chance to try any, feedback is always welcome.
Appreciate it.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:39 PM
The Silent Cartographer

I have three maps to post today. First up is actually a mad_wookiee map - a kinder, gentler version of Grendel. The start zones have been pushed closer, and a couple spots have been tweaked to ease navigation, but otherwise it's the same map.

Grendel (modified)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios