Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old January 22nd, 2022, 11:49 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Over 50 (eligible to join AARP) would be nice but there are not enough of us. Over 40 was chosen as that's the age at which an age discrimination lawsuit may be possible.

And by the way, the official name is the "Wise Men Tourney", but it is commonly (affectionately) called the Old Men's Tourney.

The 2019 winner was in his 40's but he used rats so it was a tainted victory. We've changed the rules so that now 40 point and under units are not allowed (the initial rule was that under 40 point units could not be used.) This unfortunately eliminates vipers who are made better by the +2 option to the d20 frenzy roll. (Yes, we have some cool rules for this tourney.) If your interest is piqued, remember to write it in on the survey.
OMG, too funny.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 12:57 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Posted here for ease of access:

Badge Cost: $375 which includes 11 meals (Wed. Dinner through Sun. Breakfast) or
$325 for 7 meals (no breakfast). We need at least 30 people for the breakfast buffets so the no breakfast option will be available on a first come first served basis. We (OEAO) will keep a list of who requests the no breakfast option by order of date of payment of first deposit. If we only have 30 attendees the no breakfast option will not be available to anyone. If we have 35 attendees the no breakfast option will be available to the first 5 people who request it and pay their first deposit. If we have 40 attendees, well you get the picture.

First deposit of $200 is March 5, 2022. If you pay your deposit by that date, you will receive 3 very cool exclusive alt art cards. The deposit is refundable until June 1, 2022.

Final deposit of $175 ($125 for no breakfasts) due June 1, 2022.

Deposit payments by Venmo to OEAO -- friends and family option. PM OEAO for his Venmo info.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 01:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

do you mean Venmo or PayPal? last year, it was PayPal.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 22nd, 2022, 01:50 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
do you mean Venmo or PayPal? last year, it was PayPal.
Thanks for clarifying- we’re using Venmo this year.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 04:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

So I have to get a Venmo to sign up? I've only got Paypal.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 11:02 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like I should be able to come this year.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 22nd, 2022, 11:08 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
So I have to get a Venmo to sign up? I've only got Paypal.
Yes- Venmo is free and easy to set up.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 11:08 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Looks like I should be able to come this year.
That’s great!
Old January 30th, 2022, 10:47 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

My gosh I just found this post! I didn't realize that the dates were already set up! Count on Tales of Valhalla making plans to be there!
Old January 30th, 2022, 12:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalesOfValhallaOfficial View Post
My gosh I just found this post! I didn't realize that the dates were already set up! Count on Tales of Valhalla making plans to be there!
That’s awesome- hope to see you there!
Old January 30th, 2022, 04:56 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are there any plans for one or two day passes? I have someone who might want to coming only for the main event (cannot afford the whole time off and the cost).

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 31st, 2022, 03:59 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Are there any plans for one or two day passes? I have someone who might want to coming only for the main event (cannot afford the whole time off and the cost).
I think the plan is still to offer a limited number of 1- and 2-day passes- we’ll try to get the details nailed down this weekend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon