Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 11th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Who do you want to meet at GenCon?

I'm hoping to meet the following dudes or dudettes (with some being HeroScapers and others being a bit more famous):

1. Ed Greenwood aka Elminster (I've met him several times and find him to be a simply awesome guy. Just meeting him makes me want to go out and do some fun role-playing!!)

2. CVN - the man, the myth, the legend!!

3. Truth - Of course! To thank him for his work on the site!

4. Grungebob - The legend

5. Revdyer - The other legend

6. Ninthdoc - We had a great talk via PM and it'll be nice to meet him, finally!

7. InfinityMax - The man behind the awesome dice-towers and dice-bags!

8. Netherspirit - Our resident, sometimes surly, rarely wrong rules expert!

9. Skyknight - He seems like a fun guy!

10. IamBatman - if he's going - I've not seen him around for a few days so I hope he's okay

11. Hahnaram - He sounds like a great guy from the podcasts!

12. CupidsArt - The legendary customs maker!!

13. LeifKicker - If he's going, another legend!!

14. Markwars - Seems like a really fun guy!

15. LilNewbie, JCB321 (sorry if I got the # wrong), Eclipse - to name several more..

Whew!! I'll be busy at the Con. I've also got a bunch of interviews I have to do for work which is going to take up a bunch of my free time. Sigh. I hope I can fit it all in!!![/b]
Old August 11th, 2007, 05:45 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
So I'm the only one who's looking forward to meeting specific people at the con?!

Say it ain't so!!
Old August 11th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
It's Saturday morning. Things move slower here. Give them some time. Plus remember, most of the folks who are here and on your list are GenCon vets, so meeting new people won't be their number one priority.
Old August 11th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I wouldn't know who to put on the list. I like surprises, so I will probably meet somebody next week who I will think is totally cool, and that I never expected to meet or didn't think to put on a list. It's like you all are on there.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 11th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It will be fun to meet everyone at GenCon, but since Ace isn't going to be there I'm kind of bummed.

Old August 11th, 2007, 10:12 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Feedback
Major Victory
& Fat Momma!!!
Old August 11th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I'm not going to make a list, if I make a list it'll have maybe 45-60 people on it. There are a couple of people I was hoping were going that aren't, and there's a couple of people that I was hoping weren't going that are.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:15 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Who do you want to meet at GenCon?

The semifinalist in the general tourney ( Not bragging just wishful thinking ... and Wytefang asked )

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I hope to not meet anyone at all until I'm completely drunk, and after that I won't care who I meet.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old August 11th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Messy Eater

Old August 11th, 2007, 01:54 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
I want to meet as many HSers.com members as I can.
Old August 11th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
I want to meet everybody, but I won't since I shall only be there in spirit.

So, if you happen to have a weird feeling that someone's there, but no one is, don't be creeped out, just say "Hi 'Sloth, pleased to meet you".

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to finishing this book on "Astral Projection for Dummies".

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events