Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which unit is the BEST?
Major Q9 14 23.73%
Migol Ironwill 6 10.17%
Orge Pulveriver 1 1.69%
Tagawa Samurai 9 15.25%
Ne-Gok-Sa 16 27.12%
Phantom Knights 13 22.03%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 15th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: 2011 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE--Battle #14

Had to go with the Tag Samurai--easily some of the coolest and most fun units to play--love pairing them with Knight + Finn/Thorgim. Use the Knights to clear things out (esp. ranged units), put the Spirits on the Tag, and you have the most amazing and fun clean-up crew ever made!

I have to admit, though, I almost voted for Q9. Before everyone considered him a ridiculous beast on the tables, I love his sculpt and esp. the kill markers on his shoulder pads--what a fun unit!
Old April 15th, 2011, 09:51 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Q9 is not that cool. Ne-Gok-Sa then Phantom Knights.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 15th, 2011, 10:15 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
What's an orge?
Ah, and my spelling fails again. Thanks for pointing it out, unfortunately I can't change it. At least everyone knows what I meant.

~Ranior, who will note he is still the only person who voted for that "Orge" anyway

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 15th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I love the Ogre, just gotta go with popular opinion here. The Pulverizer has a sick sculpt.
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Wow, a 4-way race...

(My kids mock the Pulverizer--my daughter calls him Tarzan or Ape-Man and my boys call him a monkey or an ape. )
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:19 PM

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post

(My kids mock the Pulverizer--my daughter calls him Tarzan or Ape-Man and my boys call him a monkey or an ape. )
And apparently so too does the HS community.

Come on Ogre lovers! I can't be the ONLY person to vote for him.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 15th, 2011, 01:24 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NE-GOK-SA! NE-GOK-SA!

With Q9 for second, of course.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 15th, 2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Wow, a 4-way race...
And now it is a 5 way race. 9-8-7-6-5...crazy.

And still the poor Ogre Pulverizer remains at 1...poor Ogre. At least I'll be his friend.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 15th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A really tight race between 5 units!

Come on Ne-gok-sa, mind shackle them all and have them do your bidding.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 15th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Q9 FTW! then NGS in second!
Great just flip them around and I'm good.
FBD88
Why are our brackets so similar? It seems like every other day I find it funny that I have the exact same picks as you.
Old April 15th, 2011, 03:41 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
NE-GOK-SA! NE-GOK-SA!

With Q9 for second, of course.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old April 15th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
Don't vote Q9, he's overrated.
That is such a lie. Q9 for the win!!!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games