Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Cool design.

I have run into the same problem of representing immunity to poisons, toxins, radiation, ect. Rogue Trooper has the same immunity. Seven Life feels a bit high though for a low cost Hero but testing will work that out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 11th, 2016, 06:27 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Actually, I'd tweak Environmental Suit to add immunity to Gas Glyphs and then give it a new name.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 11th, 2016, 06:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Actually, I'd tweak Environmental Suit to add immunity to Gas Glyphs and then give it a new name.
Scarecrow's Fear Gas currently affects those figures in a sealed environmental suit? That seems off.
Old January 11th, 2016, 07:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Scarecrow's Fear Gas currently affects those figures in a sealed environmental suit? That seems off.
It is what it is.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 11th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

It's also a bit odd that Dracula can turn Living Laser into a Vampire, or that Uncle Sam gets boosted by Russian patriotism - the game's like that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 11th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
I like the immunity to Gas Glyphs, but I don't think I'd keep the rest of Environmental Suit if I went in that direction. The main thematic boon Environmental Suit provides (in my mind) is in the ability to call it out in special powers like Radioactive Man and A.I.M. Agents do. The power itself doesn't carry that strong a theme, so I'd rather just go with above-average life.

So I could see bumping her life down to 5 and giving her something like this:

Quote:
IDEALIZED IMMUNITY
Scorpion is never affected by Gas Permanent Glyphs.
Maybe even slightly extending it to give her Environmental Suit immunities, though that wording could be tricky.

Quote:
IDEALIZED IMMUNITY
Scorpion is never affected by Gas Permanent Glyphs, or by attacks and special powers that do not affect figures with the Environmental Suit special power.
Niche, but it works thematically, keeps her cost down, and retains the simplicity I like in the original write-up, which I feel like Environmental Suit+ would not.
Old January 12th, 2016, 04:21 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

NAME = BLUE LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = BROTHER WARTH

SPECIES =
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS =
PERSONALITY = HOPEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 250

BLUE POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 blue Battery Markers on this card. Add 1 to this Blue Lantern's Move and Defense numbers for each blue Battery Marker on this card. If one or more Green Lantern figures are within 4 spaces of this Blue Lantern, you may also add the same number to this Blue Lantern's Range and Attack numbers.

CALMING ENERGY
An enemy figure within 2 spaces of this Blue Lantern cannot remove a Battery Marker from its card during their turn.

RECHARGED HOPE
Before moving with this Blue Lantern, you may remove any number of blue Battery Markers from this card, and choose an adjacent friendly figure. For each blue Battery Marker removed, you may remove one wound from this card, and from the card of the chosen figure. If the chosen figure is a Green Lantern, you may also replace one previously removed green Battery Marker for each blue Battery Marker removed from this card this turn, if possible.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Arkham; February 2nd, 2016 at 01:47 AM.
Old January 12th, 2016, 09:40 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham

CALMING ENERGY
An enemy figure within 2 spaces of this Blue Lantern cannot remove a yellow or red Battery Marker from its card during their turn.

I really like the idea of this, but wonder if it could be used against all battery markers?
Old January 12th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
I like the immunity to Gas Glyphs, but I don't think I'd keep the rest of Environmental Suit if I went in that direction. The main thematic boon Environmental Suit provides (in my mind) is in the ability to call it out in special powers like Radioactive Man and A.I.M. Agents do. The power itself doesn't carry that strong a theme, so I'd rather just go with above-average life.

So I could see bumping her life down to 5 and giving her something like this:

Quote:
IDEALIZED IMMUNITY
Scorpion is never affected by Gas Permanent Glyphs.
Maybe even slightly extending it to give her Environmental Suit immunities, though that wording could be tricky.

Quote:
IDEALIZED IMMUNITY
Scorpion is never affected by Gas Permanent Glyphs, or by attacks and special powers that do not affect figures with the Environmental Suit special power.
Niche, but it works thematically, keeps her cost down, and retains the simplicity I like in the original write-up, which I feel like Environmental Suit+ would not.
Just say "Gas Glyphs" in general. No reason to restrict it to permanent, IMO. We're going to be using Gas Glyphs as a buzz word like Utility Glyphs going forward.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 12th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Liking the look of Brother Warth (and the simpler version of Calming Energy). The Blue Lanterns always seemed cool to me, but I'm just not familiar enough to hazard a design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Just say "Gas Glyphs" in general. No reason to restrict it to permanent, IMO. We're going to be using Gas Glyphs as a buzz word like Utility Glyphs going forward.
Gotcha. Batman II's card says "Utility Equipment Glyphs", so I erred in that direction.
Old January 12th, 2016, 12:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, the Gas Glyph thing is a very recent development.

Old January 12th, 2016, 12:50 PM

Brother Warth is really cool. I agree that I'd prefer it affect all Battery Markers, though. I love the theme of it stopping Guy Gardner from charging in too recklessly against Brother Warth, for instance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy