Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2006, 01:02 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
Misc. Videos: Terminator vs. Robocop Great Mashup!

is it just me or do they both really look alike now? what happened to Mel, i loved his old movies.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article...28966&GT1=7701

Old July 30th, 2006, 03:42 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think Apocalypto looks pretty interesting. Mayan craziness....it has potential.
Old July 30th, 2006, 06:16 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
God, never seen that picture before... a remarkable resemblance indeed!
Old July 30th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
I think Apocalypto looks pretty interesting. Mayan craziness....it has potential.
I'm there too, JCB. I totally want to see Apocalypso.

I'm also fiendin' to watch Braveheart again since I took Macdirk and the highlanders out for a successful spin yesterday. LOL
Old July 30th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Has everyone seen the easter egg in the trailer for Apocalypto?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchs...pto/large.html

Its about 3/4 the way through the trailer. When you see the Screeching Monkey, PAUSE. And then use the back button to go back one frame at a time. You will know it when you see it.
Old July 30th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit

Its about 3/4 the way through the trailer. When you see the Screeching Monkey, PAUSE. And then use the back button to go back one frame at a time. You will know it when you see it.
LOL Nether, that's a hoot! How'd you find out about that? I wonder if Gibson was under the influence for that scene!

Mel Gibson = Mel Slips in.
Old July 30th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:

LOL Nether, that's a hoot! How'd you find out about that? I wonder if Gibson was under the influence for that scene!

Mel Gibson = Mel Slips in.
It was posted on one of the many other sites I browse, like Fark or something. I don't remember, but its pretty funny.
Old July 31st, 2006, 12:15 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:

Good ol' crazy Mel.

I watched Braveheart recently. Partway through I paused to get a drink, and came back and set Alastair, quietly, on the coffee table. Just to see how long it would take the other viewers to notice.

Watched Mad Max tonight....it's dissapointing compared to Road Warrior (the second in the series), but still a good flick overall....horrific musical score though. I plan on watching Road Warrior tomorrow, and maybe Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome later in the week.

Two men enter, one man leave!

THUNDERDOME!
Old July 31st, 2006, 12:24 AM

Lethal Weapon RULEZ!!!!

Old July 31st, 2006, 03:21 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Watched Mad Max tonight....it's dissapointing compared to Road Warrior (the second in the series), but still a good flick overall....horrific musical score though. I plan on watching Road Warrior tomorrow, and maybe Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome later in the week.
THUNDERDOME!
Mad Max 1 really sucked in my opinion. An absolute waste of time. The second one is one of my all time favourite films, having watched it probably over a dozen times. Never tyre (pun intended!) of the road-rage action in that one. I was dissapointed by the third one mainly, and a bit narced that it looks like production has ceased on the fourth outing.
Old July 31st, 2006, 10:44 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On KROQ this mornining (LA radio station) they reported that Mel Gibson was Arrested Friday for DUI while driving down PCH.

He didn't want to cooperate with the police and began to rant...

"I own half of Malibu!!!"

"I'm gonna use all my money to make you pay for this."

"Are you a Jew? Jews are the reason for all the wars."

Oh that Crazy Mel...

EDITED: Thread Title

Recent Games Played:
Old August 2nd, 2006, 06:33 AM

yeah i read that too. everyone now wondering if his remarks about the jews and all will affect his career.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media