Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 11th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Aquilla's Symbol

It's an eye.

Old July 11th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Once again, yes, the bee stinger is definitely there as well--good call. I totally missed that one. (Looks like the end of Sujoah.)

That is fairly remarkable--jungle leaves, feathers, bee stinger, eye (somewhat eagle-like), moon, maybe lightning. Quite a collage of images...
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nope, just an eye. You guys can pass me whatever you're smoking though.

Old July 11th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

You might want to clean those minty glasses, markwars--the stinger is there... . (Just the central image, ignore everything else, think of the end of Sujoah, extended--no quarter please...)
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:49 PM
...Huzzah!

EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby!

To me it actually looks like a moon (it can't be THE Moon since Aquilla is not from earth) reflected in water. The circle isn't quite round and the extra white bars would be ripples in the water. And the vegetation would be partially blocking the view as you look down into the swamp/lake/generic-body-of-water.

EagleOne is Syvarris...
in the WYNN KEEP...
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:51 PM

acdveins Woo who?

I had a similar revelation with the utgar symbol yesterday. My friend said " I like the eye on the utgar symbol." I gave him a look like he was a complete heroscape N00b. "It's a claw not an eye." I said. Then I looked at the card and sure enough its an eye. My face was red.

I always thought the Aquilla symbol looked like an eagle eye. I'm not sure why. In the huge image above it just looks like white doodles. I think the cresent moon in the sky is a stretch.

I do see the Bee stinger, you just have to reverse the colors. Its like one of those Vase/Two faces pictures. I can't remember what those are called. It's some type of optical illusion.

...I say kill her off.
Yeah, but you say plenty of things, and how's that work? You're a bicycle!
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:53 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

She is from the Moon Tribe and I thought that the symbol is a moon and an eagle eye put together with a mysterious mist or fog around it.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt View Post
I see a Yellow Bee Stinger and some weeds,

Now I see the stinger, good call on that, I don't see how I could have missed it. Rep points on the way to ya.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old July 11th, 2008, 04:03 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Nope, just an eye. You guys can pass me whatever you're smoking though.

Sounds like we're doing one of these.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old July 11th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

I'm pretty sure it's a bird's beak. Although, seeing it enlarged, it could be a moon.

Old July 11th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Well I like the stinger idea better than an eye, and even though I can't help but see the eye I'll adapt. The reason is that my son and I have names for the flagbearers' standards. They are:

The Beard of Jandar

The Helm of Ullar

The Eye of Utgar

The Face of Einar

The Claws of Vydar

...and now I guess we can add...

The Sting of Aquilla

And in case you were wondering my son and I are in fact nerds.

Old July 11th, 2008, 04:27 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Well I like the stinger idea better than an eye, and even though I can't help but see the eye I'll adapt. The reason is that my son and I have names for the flagbearers' standards. They are:

The Beard of Jandar

The Helm of Ullar

The Eye of Utgar

The Face of Einar

The Claws of Vydar

...and now I guess we can add...

The Sting of Aquilla

And in case you were wondering my son and I are in fact nerds.
Well at least it's good that you don't have eyes for both Utgar and Aquilla now!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion