Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 15th, 2019, 03:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

So, the full Mandalorian release schedule looks like this:
  • The Mandalorian episode 1: Tuesday, November 12
  • The Mandalorian episode 2: Friday, November 15
  • The Mandalorian episode 3: Friday, November 22
  • The Mandalorian episode 4: Friday, November 29
  • The Mandalorian episode 5: Friday, December 6
  • The Mandalorian episode 6: Friday, December 13
  • The Mandalorian episode 7: Wednesday, December 18
  • The Mandalorian episode 8 (season finale): Friday, December 27
Means I'll sign up for Disney+ on the last Friday of Dec.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 15th, 2019, 04:09 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So, the full Mandalorian release schedule looks like this:
  • The Mandalorian episode 1: Tuesday, November 12
  • The Mandalorian episode 2: Friday, November 15
  • The Mandalorian episode 3: Friday, November 22
  • The Mandalorian episode 4: Friday, November 29
  • The Mandalorian episode 5: Friday, December 6
  • The Mandalorian episode 6: Friday, December 13
  • The Mandalorian episode 7: Wednesday, December 18
  • The Mandalorian episode 8 (season finale): Friday, December 27
Means I'll sign up for Disney+ on the last Friday of Dec.

Spoiler Alert!
I didn't realize it wasn't released all at once. Spent a minute trying to find the next episode.
Thanks for the info in the spoiler. I know what to avoid.

I dropped Netflix. Since there aren't any new Marvel shows there, there wasn't much I watched. The kids wanted Disney+ anyway, and we have Prime and Hulu as well.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 15th, 2019, 04:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've actually been watching Netflix quite a bit lately, I'm trying to get caught up on anything I missed there as I might be dropping it when I sign up for Disney+.
Old November 15th, 2019, 04:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

I was told that the first few episodes of Mandalorian have links to The Rise of Skywalker though, as they are trying to push that you need to be at least partially caught up before the movie. Disney is trying to push the "need to see" to have integration between movies and streaming shows, expect the same with Marvel and even Pixar properties.

My Dad signed up for a year - I just need to get his login. My folks are using my Netflix and I have his Amazon, CBS, and now Disney+. He did let his Hulu subscription lax this month in order to get Disney+, which I have a feeling others will do unless they get the Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle
Old November 15th, 2019, 08:27 PM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

The recent episode of South Park: "PC Babies" had a lot of scenes of board gaming. Just for fun, although they spoke very quickly and I didn't catch every reference, here are the ones I did get:

Games Shown Being Played: Dungeons and Dragons, Blood and Plunder, Rising Sun, Star Trek Ascendancy, Flick 'Em Up, Blood Rage, Twilight Struggle

Games Mentioned: Nemo's War, Legion, Nemesis, Fury of Dracula, Lord of the Rings

How about that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV