Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 4th, 2021, 07:35 AM

Ludoman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Custom Cards Using Board Games Minis

Hi everybody.
First post, Santa gave us our first Heroscape RotV. Planning to get another one an Magic Arena games. Really tough in my country to find anything on Heroscape.
Because of this difficulty I thought about the possibility of using miniatures from other board games I already have, but can't find customs cards (maybe is just I'm too new and don't manage enough the "forum language").
I was thinking on using:
- Dungeons & Dragons (Castle Ravenloft, Wrath of Ashardalon and The Legends of Drizzt).
- Runewars miniature game core set.
- Fireteam Zero.
- Star Wars Imperial Assault.
- Mutant Chronicles Miniature game.
- Adrenaline
- Zombicide

I understand size issues, but for monsters/robots I do think that is acceptable. Searching in the forum I find some customs cards but no "complete sets" for the games but maybe is just my fault. Just point me the appropiate direction.
Getting official sets/expansions is almost impossible (or trully expensive because of price+shipping+customs).
Any thought will be appreciated. If I don't find nothing I could try to generate them by myself but I'm too newbie and probably cards will not be balanced.
And if the post should not be here, please move it with my apologies.
Thanks a lot

Last edited by Ludoman; January 4th, 2021 at 11:05 AM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 11:26 AM

Ludoman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Custom Cards Using Board Games Minis

Some pics for size of minis related to the originals from RotV (sorry, my only set!)

- Fireteam Zero

-Zombicide (for undeads army)

-Imperial Assault

-Adrenaline

-D&D Wrath of Ashardalon

-Mutant Chronicles Miniature Game (hexagon-based game)

I discarded others like War of the Ring or Forbidden Stars because they are too little. Some of them could have the problem of the base, as the Dracolich (but it's so awesome!).

Hope some of this are already made and I can use them! Thanks for your replies!

Last edited by Ludoman; January 4th, 2021 at 11:49 AM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 11:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome. Good idea. Not sure if there are customs for any of those but there certainly could be. You could always use the figures for proxys for other cards as well.
Good luck.

Oh there are definitely Star Wars customs. Look for HoSS, they are awesome.
I would think there is an outside chance of finding some D-D designs as well.
Old January 4th, 2021, 08:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Hello and welcome! It may be difficult to find customs for specific figures (best I can think of s using the forum's search feature with that figure's name), but if you create your own please feel free to share with the community!

Since you're planning on getting the Arena of the Planeswalkers sets, be sure to check out our Arena of the Valkyrie project. It's a process, but eventually we're going to make an unofficial Master Set out of most of the figures (and then finish cards for the rest of them, too).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 4th, 2021, 10:03 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

We have over 100 Star Wars designs in Heroes of StarWars Scape, or HoSS. They are not in "classic" Heroscape style, but have all been tested against/with classic Heroscape figures.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 5th, 2021, 12:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Along with what Mac122 said about HoSS, where you can utilize a decent chunk of your Imperial Assault minis. Its on my to do list to turn quite a few of my board and wargame minis into scape. I have a ton of runewars amongst thousands of other miniatures from other games. When I do make them Ill be doing them in sets per box they come in.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards