Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 21st, 2008, 06:28 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD Trophies available

Scape-A-Palooza? Has this been officially announced?

-insert signature here-
Old August 21st, 2008, 06:31 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Scape-A-Palooza? Has this been officially announced?
Officially officially? No because we do not have all of the details worked out but it is definitely in the works.
Old August 21st, 2008, 10:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Just let us know what you need from us to make this happen, Ona!

EDIT: See it's in the first post now. We'll see what we can do.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 22nd, 2008, 06:42 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
I don't want to order one, but I'd like to win one

(Really I just hope to be somewhere where there is one to be won.)

Gonna put it next to the one you already won?
I tried displaying that one on top of the TV in the living room, but it was promptly moved to the basement with the rest of the "toys".
Old August 24th, 2008, 11:03 AM
has been BANNED

Ok not 100% sure yet but the Hexes in Texas trophy will either feature an oil well or will have a stetson for its base...maybe both
Old August 24th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Ok not 100% sure yet but the Hexes in Texas trophy will either feature an oil well or will have a stetson for its base...maybe both
Been watching reruns of Dallas?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 24th, 2008, 01:54 PM
has been BANNED

Cacti for the Duel in the Desert trophy have been secured.
Old August 24th, 2008, 01:56 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
I do not think I have ever seen a single episode of that show RYM...but I was trying to get something identifiable with Texas. My only other option was an electric chair or lethal injection table.
Old August 24th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
I do not think I have ever seen a single episode of that show RYM...but I was trying to get something identifiable with Texas. My only other option was an electric chair or lethal injection table.
Too bad I just repped ya, 'cuz that was funny!

Since it is the battle of all time, maybe the electric chair would be more aprapro(sp?)

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 24th, 2008, 02:30 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Using all the Cowboy type figures would look great for Dallas.

BTW-Who made the trophies for Gen Con? I got to see those in person and must admit they were a work of art.
Old August 24th, 2008, 04:18 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Cacti for the Duel in the Desert trophy have been secured.
Very nice, I was going to send some too! Guess I don't have to!

Thanks Again Onacara!
Old August 24th, 2008, 04:28 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Using all the Cowboy type figures would look great for Dallas.

BTW-Who made the trophies for Gen Con? I got to see those in person and must admit they were a work of art.

Yeee-haawww! We're rootin' tootin' steryotypes!

Seriously, though, using cowboys is a pretty great idea.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; August 24th, 2008 at 11:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day