Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 24th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Wow. I may have to make a push for the Lawmaster sooner than I had planned.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 24th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, that Lawmaster is awesome. I'm loving these Judge Dredd designs; I think Anderson is my next favorite. Of course more Dark Judges would be amazing too.

The Lawmaster would work wonderfully with the Vehicle DO rules. I don't know enough about the Dredd comics to offer any useful design ideas, though.
Old August 24th, 2013, 02:07 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lawmaster

ANDROID
UNCOMMON HERO
MOTORCYCLE
PRECISE or VIGILANT
LARGE 5

LIFE 5
MOVE 7
RANGE 6
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 4
POINTS 150(?)

TURBO-BOOST

After moving normally, if Lawmaster has moved three or more spaces, Lawmaster may use Turbo-Boost. Turbo-Boost has a move of 3. When counting spaces for a Lawmaster's boosted movement, ignore elevations. A Lawmaster may boost over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged and boost over obstacles such as destructible objects. A Lawmaster may not Turbo-Boost more than 7 levels up or down in a single leap. If a Lawmaster is engaged when he starts to leap, it does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

REMOTE OPERATION Instead of moving normally with a Judge figure you control, you may move any Lawmaster you control. Before moving Lawmaster, choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Lawmaster. After you move Lawmaster, (and after choosing to use Turbo-Boost?) place the chosen figure adjacent to Lawmaster. If there are no Judge figures that you control on the board, you may not move or attack with Lawmaster.

BREAKDOWN Subtract one from this Lawmaster's Move and Attack for every Wound Marker on this card.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 24th, 2013, 02:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Don't think it would be a Large 5, motorcycles are not at tall as humans. Large 3 maybe without having the mini to reference.
Old August 24th, 2013, 02:33 PM

Good point YK.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 24th, 2013, 02:50 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Loving it!

Definitely Large 3 for size (double-based, obviously)

I like the theme behind Breakdown, but sounds like something that may be forgotten. How about low life and high defense a la classic scape Soulborgs?
Old August 24th, 2013, 03:11 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I had a draft I was working on, so I've pinched your Turbo-boost and inserted it because it's brilliant. Feel free to use or ignore any of these design elements...

Lawmaster

ANDROID
UNCOMMON HERO
VEHICLE
FUNCTIONAL
LARGE 3

LIFE 5
MOVE 7
RANGE 5
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 4
POINTS 150

JUDGE RIDER
At the start of the game, you may choose a Judge figure you control to be this Lawmaster's Rider. The Rider does not start the game on the battlefield. Place the Rider figure on this card. When taking a turn with this Lawmaster, you may use any special powers on the Rider's card. If this Lawmaster receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing it from the battlefield, place any excess wounds on the Rider's card and place the Rider on any adjacent space.

CARRY
Before moving this Lawmaster, you may choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to this Lawmaster. After you move this Lawmaster, place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to this Lawmaster.

TURBO-BOOST
After moving normally, if Lawmaster has moved three or more spaces, Lawmaster may use Turbo-Boost. Turbo-Boost has a move of 3. When counting spaces for a Lawmaster's boosted movement, ignore elevations. A Lawmaster may boost over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged and boost over obstacles such as destructible objects. A Lawmaster may not Turbo-Boost more than 7 levels up or down in a single leap. If a Lawmaster is engaged when he starts to leap, it does not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old August 24th, 2013, 03:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like that version Streaky! You could have Dredd riding around the board on his Lawmaster dishing out SAs.
Old August 24th, 2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like that version Streaky! You could have Dredd riding around the board on his Lawmaster dishing out SAs.
Exactly what I was aiming for
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:20 PM

Nice. I like it. I would bump the attack up to 5 though. The main cannon is wicked powerful.
The Lawmaster is moving up my favorite list.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:55 AM

Looking over Judge Rider, the one issue I see is that the Lawmaster is not going to benefit from the synergy Anderson and Hershey will be offering. Also would powers like Enemy of Death work while on a Lawmaster? If so I think it might work.

I would really need to playtest it out to make sure. The one cool thing is one Lawmaster can carry two figures/Judges.
So perhaps just Dredd and one or two Street/Rookie Judges as Judge Riders and Hershey and Anderson(or another Psi-Judge) can be Carried.

There could be some interesting Psi-Judge(Recruitment) as a Judge Rider combos. Cool stuff.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 3rd, 2013, 08:54 AM

Fairly Hyperman
Spoiler Alert!

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; September 3rd, 2013 at 09:06 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy