Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 26th, 2015, 10:33 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Accepting Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Got cha, this is what I'm saying I still don't know what I should. I don't know who is an ally, so I will wait and watch.
Here's what you're looking for: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33035

It's all of the allies and their designs.

I'd click on someone's name and check to see when their last visit or post was, if it wasn't in the last month-ish, I'd say they probably aren't active.
I think that needs updated as well.. @Yodaking is a sidekick now correct?
And I'm not on there even though I made a post with my designs and told Trollbrute (of course, now I gotta find it again).
I was going with cwidje version of Wild Cat, but again, I think I'm just going to sit back and watch this time. Thanks for everyone's patients.

Old January 26th, 2015, 10:43 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Got cha, this is what I'm saying I still don't know what I should. I don't know who is an ally, so I will wait and watch.

Ok then I go with my first nomination, Wild Cat.
I was able to find the design, but it's best to include a link when you nominate a design. I will warn you that there are plans for Wildcat in the Inner Sanctum, so the nomination may be vetoed. Feel free to nominate something else if you'd like.

@Heroscaper Guy , I don't recall being notified of your post, but I found it and linked it to the OP of the PDP.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 26th, 2015, 11:29 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

It's fine T.B. I'm going to watch and learn.

I know I post a lot, I just haven't been in the loop for a few weeks, and trying to get better at this well oiled machine known as C3G.

Old January 26th, 2015, 02:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm a sidekick now. I'm not entirely sure what all that means though as it relates to the public designs.
Old January 26th, 2015, 02:37 PM

How does the process work, I know I'm a long way away, but in a few years, and if my bad grammar doesn't distract from the passion I have for this game and for C3G. When I first got my own Heroscape stuff was almost a year ago today. At first I that C3G was slang for all custom superhero cards, and you just used customs from everyone and anyone. Once I realized C3G is life Fight Club,(First rule about Fight Club, Don't talk about Fight Club. Lol) and I got a little more knowledge, looking at posts, and asking A lot of question. Then I also realized how affordable everyone has tried to make this game, one of the main reason I play C3G is because I got my Heroscape stuff to late so the official units are way more costly, so thank all of you for making this awesome land of magic. I hope my complements are articulated myself enough so everyone can see the passion I have, and don't think I intentionally write wrong to make people mad. I'm just truly not that good at grammar, on forms, growing up with In the Facebook Smart Phone era I've always Text Talked and I am truly sorry for doing it so much when I first started. I'm trying really hard with all this is all I'm trying to say, sorry my rant was so long alway appreciate anything anyone does for me. Again thanks.

I'm sure this would of been better posted on the Hangout Thread, just how this conversation is going I want to learn as much as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Old January 26th, 2015, 02:51 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Check out this thread for the answers to most of the questions pertaining to the process, how to join etc.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28312

In the 2nd post there's links to several threads explaining things.

Really, to become an ally you just have to play test and join in on the conversations. Then you can come up with some designs yourself, and they can get nominated here for the public vote.
Old January 26th, 2015, 04:57 PM

Thumbs up Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Accepting Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Check out this thread for the answers to most of the questions pertaining to the process, how to join etc.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28312

In the 2nd post there's links to several threads explaining things.

Really, to become an ally you just have to play test and join in on the conversations. Then you can come up with some designs yourself, and they can get nominated here for the public vote.
Thanks for all the help.

Old January 27th, 2015, 12:23 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I nominate the Unknown Soldier

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old January 27th, 2015, 01:26 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll nominate my Vermin.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old January 27th, 2015, 12:21 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I'm going to nominate Ronin's Atlas http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=15190

We need to get these Thunderbolts rolling.
Old January 27th, 2015, 08:34 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I'm going to nominate Ronin's Atlas

We need to get these Thunderbolts rolling.
The "Insert Link" tool would make this easier

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 28th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Jungle Tree MegaSilver

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; January 28th, 2015 at 01:00 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project