Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old May 25th, 2011, 12:27 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
HOUSE MOUSE Memorial Day Sale--Going on NOW

Hello Fellow 'Scapers,

If you've visited our site recently, you already know that we're planning a Memorial Day sale that will start sometime before noon on Monday, May 30, and will last as long as inventory levels permit.

I've already started receiving phone calls asking what will be on sale. In addition to some HEROES packs, we will offer full WAVE 1, WAVE 11, and WAVE 12 sets for $28.95 each. We have allocated 100 full sets of each wave at these sale prices. The sale will end when we've sold our allocated quantities. Sale quantities will be limited to 4 full sets of each WAVE.

If you still need WAVES 1, 11, or 12 (or you're putting them aside for future sale on Ebay), be sure to check us out during the sale period.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; May 30th, 2011 at 10:58 AM.
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: HOUSE MOUSE Memorial Day Sale

Great prices, Sandra.

Old May 25th, 2011, 01:34 PM

rydude07 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sweet!! And will these be brand new sealed waves and shipping will be normal price? Any free shipping if buying a certain dollar amount? Seems like there is tax to ship to california...but your store is in MO?

Last edited by rydude07; May 25th, 2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old May 25th, 2011, 02:10 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I'm assuming we won't be seeing the return of any out of stock waves? Even so, I will check out this sale because I may be able to stock up on Snipers and Vipers.
Old May 25th, 2011, 02:17 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like a good way for me to get my scape back. My son loves the game more than I do so if I order some more stuff then I can get mine back. I made an order from House Mouse a little while back and everything was great! The prices were good and the shipping wasn't too bad. Only bad thing was the missing bar for the fortress door but that wasn't her fault. I'll be looking to order again soon.
Old May 25th, 2011, 07:06 PM

cavebehr has disabled reputation

I thought you started in Cali, and moved to Georgia Sandra.?
Old May 25th, 2011, 07:49 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

No single packs? Oh well, I've got numbers for some of those, but not few enough to warrent more full waves.
Old May 25th, 2011, 08:23 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

So if it's a first come-first serve doorbuster-type-thing when do we need to get in line? (How do we get in line? )

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old May 25th, 2011, 08:30 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
So if it's a first come-first serve doorbuster-type-thing when do we need to get in line? (How do we get in line? )
I don't think you can "get in line", but if you "tune in" around noon on Monday, you should be fine.
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:44 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
It's the internet. The only "lines" are the wires connecting everyone, and even those are disappearing fast.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

thanks for the heads up, your Awesome!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old May 27th, 2011, 01:59 AM

lorik Woo who?

sounds awesome. Hope I can get in on this

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News