Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 7th, 2012, 10:37 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April showers bring May Avengers!

Thanks for the responses about the movie and kids! Things that I try to avoid for the younger kids are:

- foul language (it sounds like this movie contains nothing worse than they would hear at school, but sometimes PG-13's will drop a bunch of F-bombs, so I try to be careful)
- violence that goes beyond 'cartoony' (I haven't let them watch X-Men 2, for example, because of some of the scenes where Wolverine goes crazy and starts stabbing people through the chest, or the fight with Lady Deathstrike. For Iron Man 1, I skipped over the part at the beginning where all the Marines get killed. I thought that part was pretty graphic.)
- nudity/sexual scenarios (for obvious reasons)
- especially scary imagery (particularly for the kids younger than the 11 year old. Green Lantern got to be a bit too scary for my 8 year old. I didn't let them watch Ghost Rider because much of the theme of that movie and character is very...dark. I just showed them a few of the fun scenes like when GR rides his motorcycle up and down the skyscraper.)

Sounds like Avengers meets my criteria. Looking forward to it!
Old May 7th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm pretty sure the rules these days are that you can get away with one f-bomb in a PG-13, but two and you're an instant R. I wish it was "one and done," but our rules get looser all the time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Which is why the Index is on my thumb drive.
That's why I have it online. Did I not send you the link to that?
Old May 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

You did, but I could never get it to let me upload the updated file.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I've been keeping the Heroes Only online version fairly well updated. If you see any changes that need to be made, feel free to make them online. The only thing I haven't updated on there is the Clix page.
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm pretty sure the rules these days are that you can get away with one f-bomb in a PG-13, but two and you're an instant R. I wish it was "one and done," but our rules get looser all the time.
I hate that. Ill go into a nice PG-13 movie, and all the people will start dropping f-bombs when it's not even needed. Is it that hard to remove them and make it more appropiate. (only exeption is X-men first class with wolverine)
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
I hate that. Ill go into a nice PG-13 movie, and all the people will start dropping f-bombs when it's not even needed. Is it that hard to remove them and make it more appropiate. (only exeption is X-men first class with wolverine)
Of course it is easy to remove them. But have you not yet realized that Hollywood, like everyone on the planet and that has ever lived, has an agenda. Hollywood is really well united on their agendas too. The most consistent one I have seen is sexual promiscuity. But they have MANY other agendas that threaten some of the moral foundations that this country was built on too.
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hollywood's agenda is to make money. Sex sells. I don't think they really care one way or another if we get more promiscuous as a result. As long as they're making bank.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2012, 01:06 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Hollywood's agenda is to make money. Sex sells. I don't think they really care one way or another if we get more promiscuous as a result. As long as they're making bank.
I definitely disagree with that. They have been pushing things like "sex" and "blaspheme" back when it did not sell. They have molded this country, because they know that people will believe and become whatever they see for long enough under the right "light". Brainwashing isn't very complicated. They are an evil bunch of anti-Christs that own most of Hollywood.
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I definitely disagree with that. They have been pushing things like "sex" and "blaspheme" back when it did not sell. They have molded this country, because they know that people will believe and become whatever they see for long enough under the right "light". Brainwashing isn't very complicated. They are an evil bunch of anti-Christs that own most of Hollywood.
Sex has always sold. It's the world's oldest profession for a reason.

Old May 7th, 2012, 01:13 PM

In this country, sex sold as a very taboo thing to obscure people. This country was, not too long ago, very pro-Christ and high in morality on issues like personal choices in life to serve GOD. That has slumped off a lot, and I believe that it is because of the anti-Christs that manipulate our media. Our Grandfathers or Greatgrandfathers, definitely had higher standards than we do.
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:16 PM

Also, I am very confident that the oldest profession known to man is hunting and gathering.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy