Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 14th, 2006, 02:13 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Well, a normal blue belt is completley blue and a 2nd degree blue belt has a red stripe goind all around the belt. Like this

On the black belt... I don't know how different degrees are signified. A 2nd degree yellow or green, is yellow or green except with a stripe like the one shown above except black. I got to a high yellow, but I was getting bored with it.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 02:27 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyvarrisX
Well, a normal blue belt is completley blue and a 2nd degree blue belt has a red stripe goind all around the belt. Like this

On the black belt... I don't know how different degrees are signified. A 2nd degree yellow or green, is yellow or green except with a stripe like the one shown above except black. I got to a high yellow, but I was getting bored with it.
Hmm, what form of Taekwondo is he in? We don't do that in my Taekwondo club.

Old May 14th, 2006, 02:31 PM

I really have no clue. He mightknow but I doubt it.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 02:51 PM

x523 has disabled reputation
Westsound Teakwondo.
Old May 14th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I would love to be able to get into Swordplay but there aren't anyplaces around here like that. I started off a few years ago in jujistu and made it no farther than Nidan, 2nd Degree. I quit because it felt a bit off for me, the atemi was kinda cool but I really didn't like not having something to swing around. Besides, if I was ever to have seen combat where jujistu was neseccary, I would have just been fodder for the battle field anyway,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old May 14th, 2006, 07:15 PM

yah. I really want to do sword play to.
Old May 14th, 2006, 07:18 PM

I think he means the type of Tae kwon do, not the place.

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 07:21 PM

Oh.
Old May 15th, 2006, 12:22 AM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
I would love to be able to get into Swordplay but there aren't anyplaces around here like that. I started off a few years ago in jujistu and made it no farther than Nidan, 2nd Degree. I quit because it felt a bit off for me, the atemi was kinda cool but I really didn't like not having something to swing around. Besides, if I was ever to have seen combat where jujistu was neseccary, I would have just been fodder for the battle field anyway,
Where is "around here"? I know ppl all over.

I just got something exciting yesterday. My Expert Knife Test was video taped and put on DVD. I got a copy yesterday. I'll see if I can make & post clips.
Old May 15th, 2006, 12:37 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Sonny Chiba is my hero.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old May 15th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydcomebak
Quote:

I just got something exciting yesterday. My Expert Knife Test was video taped and put on DVD. I got a copy yesterday. I'll see if I can make & post clips.
Southwest Ohio about an hour away from Columbus, Cinci and Dayton. If you have a contact that would be great I'd love to learn more.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:17 AM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydcomebak
Quote:
Southwest Ohio about an hour away from Columbus, Cinci and Dayton. If you have a contact that would be great I'd love to learn more.
Here's a link to a bunch of threads on the Sword Forum International. I don't know if you will have to join to read them, but It doesn't cost anything, and people would be able to contact you if you see any groups you like.

If that link expires, click on http://forums.swordforum.com/search.php?s= and put in "ohio" as your keyword. The forum you want to search (in the drop-down menu) is called "Practice Partner Finder." It's near the bottom of the list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General