Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 10th, 2018, 12:52 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I will be coming to the February monthly. I am coming with my friend Tanner on my team.
Aww yeah! The team format is a blast, your buddy is going to have a good time.
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'll be there this time. Put @Lady Heroscape as a maybe, @El Donas as a maybe, @Saints_Wrath should be there and @podunksarmy is going to try and be there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:56 AM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post
Is there anyone who could spot me a Moltenclaw if my son decides to come on the 24th?

Thanks.

-DNH
I can bring one no problem!

And you're totally right about the Blasts/Glads - I remember noticing that as I was compiling the list but forgot about it. And I'll add your winning army to the list!
Thanks for everything @BiggaBullfrog .
@The Dewk , two of my boys committed this evening, so you can put down an additional team.
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:49 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'll be there this time. Put @Lady Heroscape as a maybe, @El Donas as a maybe, @Saints_Wrath should be there and @podunksarmy is going to try and be there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post
@The Dewk , two of my boys committed this evening, so you can put down an additional team.
Excellent! I've got y'all down! Thanks for RSVP'ing on behalf of so many
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:56 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Hey @The Dewk I am coming and I think that Cannon will be my team mate.

P.S I may be able to help with maps.

P.P.S my friend Jonathan may bring his brother if they can get work off.
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post

Sounds good! I've got y'all down. And let me know what map you'd like to do..!
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:32 PM

Once again, thanks to @BiggaBullfrog , maps have been selected and posted! As always, it is a great batch. Check them out, and brew your armies accordingly!
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:47 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?
Unhappy Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post

Sounds good! I've got y'all down. And let me know what map you'd like to do..!

Hey @The Dewk Jonathan and his brother can't make it anymore.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:45 AM

Our Team Battle tourney is a week from today! I've heard from @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray & @Ginja Ninja & @Sir Heroscape , and some fierce pairs have already been formed. Also, to those that have RSVP'd, let me know who your partner is going to be if you haven't already!

How about the rest of y'all? @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @CrashMan00 @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @kmgenius ? Any interest in joining us next Saturday? It's going to be a stellar time!

And to all - if you need particular units, post about it here, and the community will most likely be able to set you up!
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:08 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

I have a question for all of you, I have four or five terrain mats, Water, Lava, dungeon, sand and not sure about the other. It might be stone or rock or something. I have decided I don't really need them, and not sure I want them anymore. I was wanting to sell them off, So here's my question, what do you think a fair price would be?

Also we have been talking me and the boys about showing up to play again, Not sure if it will be this month but my only problem is there kind of new and all these fancy rules your doing would confuse them. But they really want to come. So let me know when your doing a basic Heroscape tourney and I will try to keep tabs as well to see which ones we want to go to. Sorry been away so long. Just needed a break I guess.

My one son is 17 and the other is 11. More worried about the younger in the tourneys.
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:50 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post
I have a question for all of you, I have four or five terrain mats, Water, Lava, dungeon, sand and not sure about the other. It might be stone or rock or something. I have decided I don't really need them, and not sure I want them anymore. I was wanting to sell them off, So here's my question, what do you think a fair price would be?

Also we have been talking me and the boys about showing up to play again, Not sure if it will be this month but my only problem is there kind of new and all these fancy rules your doing would confuse them. But they really want to come. So let me know when your doing a basic Heroscape tourney and I will try to keep tabs as well to see which ones we want to go to. Sorry been away so long. Just needed a break I guess.

My one son is 17 and the other is 11. More worried about the younger in the tourneys.
Whoa!!!! You're back from the shadows! What's it been...about 3 years since I saw you last at the Rexburg tournament? Welcome back!

This months tourney (on the 24th) would be the PERFECT one for you guys to come back into the scene with. It's a team tournament...so you just play with one of your boys! It's a 2v2 game, so just like a fun casual game as if you were at your own house but at a tournament. 300pt armies each should be pretty simple and there's nothing fancy about this months format rules...Would love to see you and your boys there!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:53 PM

Also....no Saints_Wrath for this one...but Lady Heroscape has agreed to be my partner!! (lets cross our fingers she doesn't back out last minute ;-P)

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events